Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

i have ran malicious tools and found nothing. My xp
starts to boot then shuts the monitor off and then it
starts to reboot.. what am i not seeing that is causing
this. i can't get it up to do anything even restarts when
going into safe mode... HELP!!

Disable automatic restart on system failure (on SP2): Press F8 on restart, and see the menu item to disable auto restart. Restart,
and when the STOP message appears, record information needed for further troubleshooting.

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509