{f/s} de-buzzed GCE Vectrex console

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex,alt.games.video.classic,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Hi, I've got a de-buzzed GCE Vectrex console in excellent working
condition. The de-buzz job included eliminating the ground loop,
installing a new ground and a well shielded audio cable. The result is a
very quiet vectrex. Cosmetically the console is in excellent shape.
There are two small shallow scratches in the glass, but it does not in
anyway affect the unit.

Please email me privately for pictures, sound samples and offers.

martians@sdf.lonestar.org

mark

Archived from groups: rec.games.vectrex,alt.games.video.classic,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Yes but does the Arpature ground indicator work along with the
oscilisator.?.If not you will get static and viberatum in the upper shield.