Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Does SATELLITE L305D have built in mic.?

Tags:
Last response: in Laptop Tech Support
March 31, 2012 4:04:07 PM

hi does SATELLITE L305D have a built in mic ?

More about : satellite l305d built mic

a c 572 D Laptop
March 31, 2012 4:05:45 PM

Hello steveluvstonya;

Does your model have a built in webcam?
If so, then yes.
m
l
a c 572 D Laptop
March 31, 2012 4:09:58 PM

If you have a webcam - the mic pickup is usually right beside the webcam lens.
Look for a small hole - that should be the mic.
m
l
Related resources
April 1, 2012 4:37:42 PM

thank you wr2 thank you for your reply, the laptop does not have a built in webcam, but we have an external webcam that plugs in to the usb port. i know about the webcam having a built in mic. i just want to know if her laptop has a built in mic from the factory or not. the mic in the webcam does not work for some reason and when we use the magic jack sometimes its very hard to get a clear connection and hear her when shes talking to me. so im trying to find out if maybe the sound card is bad or is there some other problem going on.
m
l

Best solution

a c 249 D Laptop
April 1, 2012 5:37:06 PM

steveluvstonya said:
thank you wr2 thank you for your reply, the laptop does not have a built in webcam, but we have an external webcam that plugs in to the usb port. i know about the webcam having a built in mic. i just want to know if her laptop has a built in mic from the factory or not. the mic in the webcam does not work for some reason and when we use the magic jack sometimes its very hard to get a clear connection and hear her when shes talking to me. so im trying to find out if maybe the sound card is bad or is there some other problem going on.

Hi :) 

NO to built in mic....

All the best Brett :) 
April 12, 2012 3:42:22 PM

Best answer selected by steveluvstonya.
m
l
!