Disappearing Exceptions

Tim

Group,

Has anyone set specific Windows Firewall Exceptions only to have them
disappear a day or 2 latter? We've installed XP SP-2 on 50 + systems
but every once in a while, 3 times total, all the Exception changes we
made get wiped out. It's very odd and I haven't been able to duplicate
this. Once the Exceptions are set a 2nd time, they seem to stick (knock
on wood).

TIA,
Tim

Windows Firewall and Logs in Windows XP Service Pack 2: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/columns/cableguy/cg0204.mspx