limited or no connectivity

I get the message limited or no connectivity and internet connection sharing
is not working anymore. I also tried this winsock sp2 fix but it didn't
help. Any advice is appreciated.
2 answers Last reply
More about limited connectivity

    limited or no connectivity is a sign of broken hardware. A plug, cable, or card.

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509

    On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 22:24:21 +0100, "garnier jerome" <JEJEVIVI@hotmail
    ..frd> wrote:

    >I get the message limited or no connectivity and internet connection sharing
    >is not working anymore. I also tried this winsock sp2 fix but it didn't
    >help. Any advice is appreciated.

    How are you connected to the Internet? Directly to the modem? Or to a
    router? Make sure you are using the correct type of cable. Also make
    sure you are plug in tight.

Connectivity Support Microsoft Internet Connection Windows XP