  • Microsoft
  • Internet Connection
  • Windows XP
March 22, 2005 1:24:21 AM

I get the message limited or no connectivity and internet connection sharing
is not working anymore. I also tried this winsock sp2 fix but it didn't
help. Any advice is appreciated.

More about : limited connectivity

Anonymous
March 22, 2005 1:24:22 AM

limited or no connectivity is a sign of broken hardware. A plug, cable, or card.

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 22:24:21 +0100, "garnier jerome" <JEJEVIVI@hotmail
..frd> wrote:

>I get the message limited or no connectivity and internet connection sharing
>is not working anymore. I also tried this winsock sp2 fix but it didn't
>help. Any advice is appreciated.

How are you connected to the Internet? Directly to the modem? Or to a
router? Make sure you are using the correct type of cable. Also make
sure you are plug in tight.
!