XP PRO SP2 CDROM AUTPLAY DOESNT WORK

Using windows xp pro when ANY cd is inserted into cdrom drive the autoplay
feature does not work. (Opened My computer right click the cdrom drive
letter then properties then autoplay changed it to and from autoplay and I
am not prompted or it doesn't autoplay) Any help to fix this is appreciated

Hippiechick

The AutoRun feature or the AutoPlay feature does not work when you insert a CD-ROM in the drive:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;330135

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509