Misc parts/artwork for sale

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Hi guys,
I'm cleaning out some of my extra parts and artwork.

Galaga wiring harness 25.00
Galaga - JAMMA adapter 25.00
Konami - JAMMA adapter 25.00
Pac - Ms. Pac Power Supply conversion kit 25.00
Taito Power supply conversion kit 25.00
2 black Happ joysticks 12.50
Williams coin door 12.50
Single slot pinball coin door 10.00
3 Joust - Robotron power supply boards 30.00
Approx. 60 pcs. 4116 RAM for Williams games 25.00
3 Midway power supply boards from 1981 (not sure what game they're for)
20.00
Firefox metal mounting plate &bracket for laser disc player 15.00
Daytona USA Turbo upgrade edition for twin Daytona's 50.00
Sprint 1 PCB 25.00
NOS Donkey Kong sideart set 75.00
Millipede CPO 27.50
Asteroids CPO 27.50
Q-Bert side art set 75.00
Q-Bert CPO set 50.00

Let me know if you'd like any of these parts and I'll let you know the total
with
shipping.

Thanks,
Matt
4 answers Last reply
More about misc parts artwork sale
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    The Taito PS conversion kit has been sold.

    Matt

    "MattsArcade" <mattsarcade@charter.net> wrote in message
    > Hi guys,
    > I'm cleaning out some of my extra parts and artwork.
    >
    > Galaga wiring harness 25.00
    > Galaga - JAMMA adapter 25.00
    > Konami - JAMMA adapter 25.00
    > Pac - Ms. Pac Power Supply conversion kit 25.00
    > Taito Power supply conversion kit 25.00
    > 2 black Happ joysticks 12.50
    > Williams coin door 12.50
    > Single slot pinball coin door 10.00
    > 3 Joust - Robotron power supply boards 30.00
    > Approx. 60 pcs. 4116 RAM for Williams games 25.00
    > 3 Midway power supply boards from 1981 (not sure what game they're for)
    > 20.00
    > Firefox metal mounting plate &bracket for laser disc player 15.00
    > Daytona USA Turbo upgrade edition for twin Daytona's 50.00
    > Sprint 1 PCB 25.00
    > NOS Donkey Kong sideart set 75.00
    > Millipede CPO 27.50
    > Asteroids CPO 27.50
    > Q-Bert side art set 75.00
    > Q-Bert CPO set 50.00
    >
    > Let me know if you'd like any of these parts and I'll let you know the
    total
    > with
    > shipping.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Matt

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    The following are also sold:

    Galaga - JAMMA adapter
    Konami - JAMMA adapter
    Pac - Ms. Pac Power Supply conversion kit
    Approx. 60 pcs. 4116 RAM for Williams games

    Matt

    "MattsArcade" <mattsarcade@charter.net> wrote in message
    > Hi guys,
    > I'm cleaning out some of my extra parts and artwork.
    >
    > Galaga wiring harness 25.00
    > Galaga - JAMMA adapter 25.00
    > Konami - JAMMA adapter 25.00
    > Pac - Ms. Pac Power Supply conversion kit 25.00
    > Taito Power supply conversion kit 25.00
    > 2 black Happ joysticks 12.50
    > Williams coin door 12.50
    > Single slot pinball coin door 10.00
    > 3 Joust - Robotron power supply boards 30.00
    > Approx. 60 pcs. 4116 RAM for Williams games 25.00
    > 3 Midway power supply boards from 1981 (not sure what game they're for)
    > 20.00
    > Firefox metal mounting plate &bracket for laser disc player 15.00
    > Daytona USA Turbo upgrade edition for twin Daytona's 50.00
    > Sprint 1 PCB 25.00
    > NOS Donkey Kong sideart set 75.00
    > Millipede CPO 27.50
    > Asteroids CPO 27.50
    > Q-Bert side art set 75.00
    > Q-Bert CPO set 50.00
    >
    > Let me know if you'd like any of these parts and I'll let you know the
    total
    > with
    > shipping.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Matt

  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    The Millipede CPO is also sold.

    Matt

    "MattsArcade" <mattsarcade@charter.net> wrote in message
    > Hi guys,
    > I'm cleaning out some of my extra parts and artwork.
    >
    > Galaga wiring harness 25.00
    > Galaga - JAMMA adapter 25.00
    > Konami - JAMMA adapter 25.00
    > Pac - Ms. Pac Power Supply conversion kit 25.00
    > Taito Power supply conversion kit 25.00
    > 2 black Happ joysticks 12.50
    > Williams coin door 12.50
    > Single slot pinball coin door 10.00
    > 3 Joust - Robotron power supply boards 30.00
    > Approx. 60 pcs. 4116 RAM for Williams games 25.00
    > 3 Midway power supply boards from 1981 (not sure what game they're for)
    > 20.00
    > Firefox metal mounting plate &bracket for laser disc player 15.00
    > Daytona USA Turbo upgrade edition for twin Daytona's 50.00
    > Sprint 1 PCB 25.00
    > NOS Donkey Kong sideart set 75.00
    > Millipede CPO 27.50
    > Asteroids CPO 27.50
    > Q-Bert side art set 75.00
    > Q-Bert CPO set 50.00
    >
    > Let me know if you'd like any of these parts and I'll let you know the
    total
    > with
    > shipping.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Matt

  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Williams coin door and Daytona USA turbo kit are sold.

    Matt

    "MattsArcade" <mattsarcade@charter.net> wrote in message
    > Hi guys,
    > I'm cleaning out some of my extra parts and artwork.
    >
    > Galaga wiring harness 25.00
    > Galaga - JAMMA adapter 25.00
    > Konami - JAMMA adapter 25.00
    > Pac - Ms. Pac Power Supply conversion kit 25.00
    > Taito Power supply conversion kit 25.00
    > 2 black Happ joysticks 12.50
    > Williams coin door 12.50
    > Single slot pinball coin door 10.00
    > 3 Joust - Robotron power supply boards 30.00
    > Approx. 60 pcs. 4116 RAM for Williams games 25.00
    > 3 Midway power supply boards from 1981 (not sure what game they're for)
    > 20.00
    > Firefox metal mounting plate &bracket for laser disc player 15.00
    > Daytona USA Turbo upgrade edition for twin Daytona's 50.00
    > Sprint 1 PCB 25.00
    > NOS Donkey Kong sideart set 75.00
    > Millipede CPO 27.50
    > Asteroids CPO 27.50
    > Q-Bert side art set 75.00
    > Q-Bert CPO set 50.00
    >
    > Let me know if you'd like any of these parts and I'll let you know the
    total
    > with
    > shipping.
    >
    > Thanks,