Borussia Dortmund

1st January 2006
Have took BvB place and the squad was short with 20 players. No youngsters
that could be promoted so have searched some back-up*:

GK Weidenfeller/(a Dutch regen that I can't recall his name)
DR Evanilson(FG)/(a German youth)
DL Dedé/(another German youth)
DC Worns/Madouni
DC Metzelder/Grygera*
DMC Kehl/Oliseh
AMR Patiño(FG) (great player from River)/Odonkor
AMC Ricksen (injured most of the time)/Mads Jorgensen*
SC Koller/Klimovitz(FG)
SC Ewerton(FG)/Saglik(good player)/Hasselbaink*
AML (an Italian good player)/Gambino

got hem at 10th position, board wants to avoid relegation, it seems won't
be a challenge to do it.

as you see I haven't memorized the players names yet.
will take note and bring it here.

For next season have signed on free:
Ze Roberto/Juninho Pernambucano/Claudio Lopez, but will have problems with
foreigner players as only 5 allowed

--
The Brazilian Man

Em Mon, 13 Dec 2004 10:00:17 -0200, The Brazilian Man
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:

> 1st January 2006
> Have took BvB place and the squad was short with 20 players. No
> youngsters that could be promoted so have searched some back-up*:
>
> GK Weidenfeller/(a Dutch regen that I can't recall his name)
> DR Evanilson(FG)/(a German youth)
> DL Dedé/(another German youth)
> DC Worns/Madouni
> DC Metzelder/Grygera*
> DMC Kehl/Oliseh
> AMR Patiño(FG) (great player from River)/Odonkor
> AMC Ricksen (injured most of the time)/Mads Jorgensen*
> SC Koller/Klimovitz(FG)
> SC Ewerton(FG)/Saglik(good player)/Hasselbaink*
> AML (an Italian good player)/Gambino
>
> got hem at 10th position, board wants to avoid relegation, it seems
> won't be a challenge to do it.
>
> as you see I haven't memorized the players names yet.
> will take note and bring it here.
>
> For next season have signed on free:
> Ze Roberto/Juninho Pernambucano/Claudio Lopez, but will have problems
> with foreigner players as only 5 allowed

forgot that Frank Rost is also signed.
Ewerton and Weidenfeller want to leave the club on Bosman.

--
The Brazilian Man

Em Mon, 13 Dec 2004 10:46:23 -0200, The Brazilian Man
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:

> Em Mon, 13 Dec 2004 10:00:17 -0200, The Brazilian Man
> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:

APRIL 6TH, 2006

Finally Werder Bremen approach Liguori, the brazilian 41 y.o. manager
could not refuse to manage his heart club in Germany, and left BvB with
some sorry, but on an excellent 6th place.

>> GK Weidenfeller/(a Dutch regen that I can't recall his name)
>> DR Evanilson(FG)/turkish young
>> DL Dedé/Timo
>> DC Worns/Madouni
>> DC Metzelder/Grygera*
>> DMC Kehl/Oliseh
>> AMR Patiño(FG) (great player from River)/Odonkor
>> AMC Ricksen (injured most of the time)/Mads Jorgensen*
>> SC Koller/Klimovitz(FG)
>> SC Ewerton(FG)/Saglik(good player)/Hasselbaink*
>> AML Mauri/Gambino

The best moments at Borussia were the visit to Vicente Caldeiron, when the
Dortmund lads have beaten Paco Seirullo Atletico de Madrid for a
confortable 2 x 4 score and the trashing of rivals Schalke 04
@Gelsenkirchen by 2 x 6.

Liguori takes Weserstadium lads at a disappointing 11th place, the board
wants to avoid relegation, what seems quite possible with few games to end
of season.
Eduardo has exposed his joy to be at Bremen and hopes to rebuild the suqad
for next season.
Werder has a limited squad, with 20 players including some very youth
back-up.
The likes of Klose and Micoud are the base for a new outset that the
brazilian manager will handle for a succesful next season.

Will report later my first steps.

The Brazilian Man

Finally season is over, Bremen kept the 11th place, and we are anxious to
receive the new signings* and start the new season.

Probable squad:
GK - Sorensen*/Reising
DR - Cafu*/Ümit Davala
DL - Jankulovski*/Schulz
DC - Farenhorst/Worns*
DC - Bonera*/Vagner Leonardelli*/Mohr
DMC - Baumann/Lagerblom/Benjamin*
AMR - Gronkjaer*/Bauer
AMC - Micoud/Altintop*
SC - Klose/Beattie*
FC - Ewerthon*/Valdez/Adu*
AML - Fabio Grosso*/Böhme*

hope to qualify for Euro with above team.

--
The Brazilian Man

Em Wed, 15 Dec 2004 08:44:11 -0200, The Brazilian Man
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:

> Finally season is over, Bremen kept the 11th place, and we are anxious
> to receive the new signings* and start the new season.
>
> Probable squad:
> GK - Sorensen*/Reising
> DR - Cafu*/Ümit Davala
> DL - Jankulovski*/Schulz
> DC - Farenhorst/Worns*
> DC - Bonera*(Euro 15,25M)/Vagner Leonardelli*(Euro 2,8M)/Mohr
> DMC - Baumann/Lagerblom/Benjamin*
> AMR - Gronkjaer*/Bauer
> AMC - Micoud/Altintop*
> SC - Klose/Beattie*
> FC - Ewerthon*/Valdez/Adu*(Euro 7M)
> AML - Fabio Grosso*/Böhme*
>
> hope to qualify for Euro with above team.

forgot to mention Dortmund won UEFA Cup
FC Bayern won Bundesliga
AC Milan got 3rd in row Seria A
Chelsea won EPL

--
The Brazilian Man

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Mon, 13 Dec 2004 10:46:23 -0200, The Brazilian Man
> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:
>
>> Em Mon, 13 Dec 2004 10:00:17 -0200, The Brazilian Man
>> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:
>>
> APRIL 6TH, 2006
>
> Finally Werder Bremen approach Liguori, the brazilian 41 y.o. manager
> could not refuse to manage his heart club in Germany, and left BvB with
> some sorry, but on an excellent 6th place.

A very wise decision. I manage Werder as well. I`ve brought in two
players, Martin Wiig (forward from Odd, 3 goals in 2 games) and
Christoffer Andersson (Lillestrøm, defender or attacking midfielder, and
he`s my left attacking midfielder, and he scores some real screamers).

Wiig, not very good stats when you look at the "numbers/values", but he
plays with his heart outside his shirt. He`s benched Klose, Charisteas
and Klasnic, and those players are really good.

Pink

Em Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:52:24 +0100, Mr. Pink <thedeadstaysdead@forever.no>
escreveu:

> A very wise decision. I manage Werder as well. I`ve brought in two
> players, Martin Wiig (forward from Odd, 3 goals in 2 games) and
> Christoffer Andersson (Lillestrøm, defender or attacking midfielder, and
> he`s my left attacking midfielder, and he scores some real screamers).
>
> Wiig, not very good stats when you look at the "numbers/values", but he
> plays with his heart outside his shirt. He`s benched Klose, Charisteas
> and Klasnic, and those players are really good.
>
> Pink

tks for the tip, finally someone got into my tread :)
as I'm in 2006, Werder is no longer the same team, most players were sold
by former manager.

--
The Brazilian Man

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:52:24 +0100, Mr. Pink
> <thedeadstaysdead@forever.no> escreveu:
>

>> A very wise decision. I manage Werder as well. I`ve brought in two
>> players, Martin Wiig (forward from Odd, 3 goals in 2 games) and
>> Christoffer Andersson (Lillestrøm, defender or attacking midfielder,
>> and he`s my left attacking midfielder, and he scores some real
>> screamers). Wiig, not very good stats when you look at the
>> "numbers/values", but
>> he plays with his heart outside his shirt. He`s benched Klose,
>> Charisteas and Klasnic, and those players are really good.
>>
>> Pink
>>

> tks for the tip, finally someone got into my tread :)
> as I'm in 2006, Werder is no longer the same team, most players were
> sold by former manager.

That explains why they have low expectations in your game, they have just
won the league in my AGCM game (2005) to make it 2 in a row.

--
Michael Murray

Em Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:56:36 -0000, Michael Murray
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> Em Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:52:24 +0100, Mr. Pink
>> <thedeadstaysdead@forever.no> escreveu:
>>

>>> A very wise decision. I manage Werder as well. I`ve brought in two
>>> players, Martin Wiig (forward from Odd, 3 goals in 2 games) and
>>> Christoffer Andersson (Lillestrøm, defender or attacking midfielder,
>>> and he`s my left attacking midfielder, and he scores some real
>>> screamers). Wiig, not very good stats when you look at the
>>> "numbers/values", but
>>> he plays with his heart outside his shirt. He`s benched Klose,
>>> Charisteas and Klasnic, and those players are really good.
>>>
>>> Pink
>>>

>> tks for the tip, finally someone got into my tread :)
>> as I'm in 2006, Werder is no longer the same team, most players were
>> sold by former manager.
>
> That explains why they have low expectations in your game, they have just
> won the league in my AGCM game (2005) to make it 2 in a row.

it took too much time to they realise I could bring glory to Werder! :)
let's see the outcome this season (the third! wow I'm getting time into it)
will apply the patch tonight (finally), hope to don't affect the game.

--
The Brazilian Man

The Brazilian Man wrote:

> Em Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:52:24 +0100, Mr. Pink
> <thedeadstaysdead@forever.no> escreveu:
>

>> A very wise decision. I manage Werder as well. I`ve brought in two
>> players, Martin Wiig (forward from Odd, 3 goals in 2 games) and
>> Christoffer Andersson (Lillestrøm, defender or attacking midfielder,
>> and he`s my left attacking midfielder, and he scores some real
>> screamers).
>>
>> Wiig, not very good stats when you look at the "numbers/values", but he
>> plays with his heart outside his shirt. He`s benched Klose,
>> Charisteas and Klasnic, and those players are really good.
>>
>> Pink
>>

> tks for the tip, finally someone got into my tread :)
> as I'm in 2006, Werder is no longer the same team, most players were
> sold by former manager.

I re-negotiated some contracts...forgtot to look at my expenses..and are
no £100.000 over my wage budget.... Something serious has to be done.

The Brazilian Man wrote:

> Em Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:56:36 -0000, Michael Murray
> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:
>
>> The Brazilian Man wrote:

>>> tks for the tip, finally someone got into my tread :)
>>> as I'm in 2006, Werder is no longer the same team, most players were
>>> sold by former manager.
>>

>> That explains why they have low expectations in your game, they have just
>> won the league in my AGCM game (2005) to make it 2 in a row.
>>

> it took too much time to they realise I could bring glory to Werder! :)
> let's see the outcome this season (the third! wow I'm getting time into it)
> will apply the patch tonight (finally), hope to don't affect the game.

It won`t, except making it better....and faster. At least in my game...

Em Wed, 15 Dec 2004 20:05:10 +0100, Mr. Pink <thedeadstaysdead@forever.no>
escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>
>> Em Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:52:24 +0100, Mr. Pink
>> <thedeadstaysdead@forever.no> escreveu:
>>

>>> A very wise decision. I manage Werder as well. I`ve brought in two
>>> players, Martin Wiig (forward from Odd, 3 goals in 2 games) and
>>> Christoffer Andersson (Lillestrøm, defender or attacking midfielder,
>>> and he`s my left attacking midfielder, and he scores some real
>>> screamers).
>>>
>>> Wiig, not very good stats when you look at the "numbers/values", but he
>>> plays with his heart outside his shirt. He`s benched Klose,
>>> Charisteas and Klasnic, and those players are really good.
>>>
>>> Pink
>>>
>> tks for the tip, finally someone got into my tread :)
>> as I'm in 2006, Werder is no longer the same team, most players were
>> sold by former manager.
>>

> I re-negotiated some contracts...forgtot to look at my expenses..and are
> no £100.000 over my wage budget.... Something serious has to be done..

with the freebies I got I'm way over the wages budget too!
and Werder won't be at any Euro competition.

--
The Brazilian Man

Em Wed, 15 Dec 2004 20:06:33 +0100, Mr. Pink <thedeadstaysdead@forever.no>
escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>
>> Em Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:56:36 -0000, Michael Murray
>> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

>>> That explains why they have low expectations in your game, they have
>>> just
>>> won the league in my AGCM game (2005) to make it 2 in a row.
>>>

>> it took too much time to they realise I could bring glory to Werder!
>> :)
>> let's see the outcome this season (the third! wow I'm getting time into
>> it)
>> will apply the patch tonight (finally), hope to don't affect the game..
>>
> It won`t, except making it better....and faster. At least in my game....

for sure it was faster last night. :)

--
The Brazilian Man

Em Wed, 15 Dec 2004 08:47:35 -0200, The Brazilian Man
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:

> Em Wed, 15 Dec 2004 08:44:11 -0200, The Brazilian Man
> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:
>
>> Have started last night (pre-season takes along time).
>>
>> that's my squad:
>> GK - Sorensen*/Reising
>> DR - Cafu*/Ümit Davala
>> DL - Jankulovski*/Schulz
>> DC - Farenhorst/Worns*
>> DC - Bonera*(Euro 15,25M)/Vagner Leonardelli*(Euro 2,8M)/Mohr
>> DMC - Baumann/Lagerblom/Benjamin*
>> AMR - Gronkjaer*/Bauer
>> AMC - Micoud/Dyer*
>> SC - Klose/Beattie*
>> FC - Ewerthon*/Valdez/Altintop*
>> AML - Fabio Grosso*/Böhme*/Adu*(Euro 7M)

First results:

x Bremerhaven 5:0 (friendly)
x Atletico Madrid 1:0 (friendly)
@ HSV 1 x 3 (Bundesliga) - great to beat rivals at first match of season
:-D
@ Gladbach 1 x 3 (Bundesliga)

Top performances:
Sorensen, Cafu, Jankulovski, Bonera, Gronkjaer, Dyer, Bohme and Klose.
Sorenses suffered two goals, but could stop some enemy artillery.
Cafu & Jankulovski were great supporting forwarders with assists.
Bonera is the 'rock' on defence.
Gronkjaer was magnificent with some assists too.
Dyer came from bench to control the ball and score a cracker!
Bohme like Gronkjaer was magnificent against HSV.
Klose has scored 3 headers.

--
The Brazilian Man

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Wed, 15 Dec 2004 20:05:10 +0100, Mr. Pink
> <thedeadstaysdead@forever.no> escreveu:
>
>> The Brazilian Man wrote:

>>> tks for the tip, finally someone got into my tread :)
>>> as I'm in 2006, Werder is no longer the same team, most players were
>>> sold by former manager.
>>>

>> I re-negotiated some contracts...forgtot to look at my expenses..and
>> are no £100.000 over my wage budget.... Something serious has to be
>> done.
>
> with the freebies I got I'm way over the wages budget too!
> and Werder won't be at any Euro competition.

I'm sure you'll get European qualification, so you'll only have to tighten
your belt for 1 season :)

Cheers

Hamish

--
Go Strugglers

"I never comment on referees, and I'm not going to break the habit of a
lifetime for that prat"

Em Thu, 16 Dec 2004 19:06:30 -0000, Hamish <jocksspam@dsl.pipexDOTcom>
escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> Em Wed, 15 Dec 2004 20:05:10 +0100, Mr. Pink
>> <thedeadstaysdead@forever.no> escreveu:

>>> I re-negotiated some contracts...forgtot to look at my expenses..and
>>> are no £100.000 over my wage budget.... Something serious has to be
>>> done.
>>
>> with the freebies I got I'm way over the wages budget too!
>> and Werder won't be at any Euro competition.
>
> I'm sure you'll get European qualification, so you'll only have to
> tighten
> your belt for 1 season :)

well I will challenge the board and let the players as it is...until I
feel I really need to sell some.

--
The Brazilian Man