Anyone know this PCB? Marked Games of Tennessee 88

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Hi all

Trying to hunt down info on a PCB I picked up a while back. It's marked (c)
Games of Tennessee 88

It might be a video poker board but I'm not sure.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Joe

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

What would you like to know? I worked there for many years building and
repairing those boards. I have the schematics and a few different programs
for it. I also have several more boards,harness and other info.