I'm tired of the blue screen re-boot

Moses

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2002

Can anyone tell me why my computer re-boots whenever I play a videogame? It
goes straight to a blue screen then re-starts. I have an ASUS motherboard
with a 256 mb NVIDIA FX 5700 and the driver seems to be the latest. ANY
SUGGESTIONS? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Press WinKey-Break,(or start/run 'sysdm.cpl'), click Advanced Tab, Start Up... area, Settings button, Remove check from
"Automatically Restart" On the next reboot, you will be able to read what caused the restart (when it errors)

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509