Error....

Hello,
i just spilled drink on my laptop#- stupid i know, i thought it was still working fine, yet the keyboard is now crazy. the ctrl +c button doesnt work- its takes me to another window rather than copying info. also if i type with the letter L or P or H it takes the writing the the next level or is like it is pressing enter at the same time.also if i press the number 1,7,9 it puts a hashtag infront of the letters, and if i press some other numbers it puts the numbers like 3 sentances above where the curser is.i pressed lotsa buttons when i was trying to dry the laptop-i didnt actually think much drink went onto the laptop or had a chance to get into it#- yet somethings obv happened, hoping its just that i have pressed a certian key which is making this happen- so would love someones help on this
1 answer Last reply
More about error
  1. If your computer still works after this... Most likely you did not damage the circuitry in your motherboard. The bad news is either you messed up the keyboard - or just have a bad case of "sticky keys". Take the lappy apart and wash - yes WASH the keyboard part like you would with a dirty dish. You need to get all the sticky sugar out of there. if there is sticky goo under the keyboard, wipe it off with a damp towel or rag. Make sure that your computer is unplugged when you do this, and the battery is removed as well.
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops