Centuri's "The Pit" video game

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Hi,
Does anyone know if there exists a version of Centuri's "The Pit" that
can be emulated on a windows pc? If not, is there anywhere I can play
this game again outside of getting my hands on an original arcade game?
Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about centuri video game
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    I was just thinking about that game last week. I had to dig on KLOV to
    find the name, since I couldn't remember, but finally found it...
    Played it in Hawaii in '84 on vacation with my parents, and got hooked.
    Never saw it again. It would be great to play it again!

    Lance
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    Been in Mame for many years.

    "Lance" <steelsteeds@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >I was just thinking about that game last week. I had to dig on KLOV to
    > find the name, since I couldn't remember, but finally found it...
    > Played it in Hawaii in '84 on vacation with my parents, and got hooked.
    > Never saw it again. It would be great to play it again!
    >
    > Lance

Video Games Video Games