Problems After XP installation...

First, my speakers wont turn on anymore, How do I fix this. Second, a beep
comes on when a small alert message appears when I refreash on a certain page
(the one that says it needs to re send the infomation in order to refreash
the page), How do I turn this beep off?

Thank you for reading this, =)
--
:p

bar

If the beep sound is audible: then is it coming from the speakers? If yes,
then check your Themes for sounds and events.

If it is coming from within the system case, then check device manager for
the sudio. If it isn't showing or has a Yellow Exclamation Mark next to it
then download and install the XP drivers.