XP User Settings

With either Windows XP Home or Windows XP Pro, with SP2, some display and
other settings are reset for all users when 1 user changes their preferences.
These settings are:

- resolution
- default web browser
- default mail client

I recall being able to set these for individual users - how do I allow each
user to set their own settings for the above?

Not possible without third-party tools:

1. http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_userdisplay.htm
2. http://windowsxp.mvps.org/defaultbrowser.htm
3. http://windowsxp.mvps.org/defaultmail.htm