Recycling Bin Problem...

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
March 22, 2005 2:43:02 AM

A while ago, I had a virus and all kinds of spyware and after cleaning
everything out, my recycling bin decided it didn't want to work anymore. I
can delete things and it asks if I'm sure I want to and it deletes but it
never shows up in the bin. It's just gone forever. I have messed with the
properties until the cows come home so that isn't going to help. I can't find
anyone who can give me an answer though. I'd really appreciate some help or
ideas of things to try. Thanks.

More about : recycling bin problem

Anonymous
March 22, 2005 3:07:01 AM

Hello Rain,
When you were in settings did you untick the" Do Not Send Files to Recyle
Bin" box in the Global settings?

!