Recycling Bin Problem...

A while ago, I had a virus and all kinds of spyware and after cleaning
everything out, my recycling bin decided it didn't want to work anymore. I
can delete things and it asks if I'm sure I want to and it deletes but it
never shows up in the bin. It's just gone forever. I have messed with the
properties until the cows come home so that isn't going to help. I can't find
anyone who can give me an answer though. I'd really appreciate some help or
ideas of things to try. Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about recycling problem

    Hello Rain,
    When you were in settings did you untick the" Do Not Send Files to Recyle
    Bin" box in the Global settings?

    "Rain" wrote:

    > A while ago, I had a virus and all kinds of spyware and after cleaning
    > everything out, my recycling bin decided it didn't want to work anymore. I
    > can delete things and it asks if I'm sure I want to and it deletes but it
    > never shows up in the bin. It's just gone forever. I have messed with the
    > properties until the cows come home so that isn't going to help. I can't find
    > anyone who can give me an answer though. I'd really appreciate some help or
    > ideas of things to try. Thanks.

Microsoft Windows XP