FS: Armor Attack + Extra PCB and monitor. 150$

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Located in Lubbock TX.
I plugged it in and got nothing, I have done no troubleshooting at all on
this game. The extra pcb and monitor are both untested.

http://www.pbase.com/shatterproof/armor_attack&page=all

Looking for 150$ cash for all 3 items.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking,
Brian Emmel
7 answers Last reply
More about armor attack extra monitor
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Any one want this at 125$?

    I found a manual I"ll also include with this.

    "Shatter Proof" <shatter_proof@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > Located in Lubbock TX.
    > I plugged it in and got nothing, I have done no troubleshooting at all on
    > this game. The extra pcb and monitor are both untested.
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/shatterproof/armor_attack&page=all
    >
    > Looking for 150$ cash for all 3 items.
    >
    > Let me know if you have any questions.
    >
    > Thanks for looking,
    > Brian Emmel

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I would normally be interested but I still need to keep cleaning out the
    garage. I really need to get a warehouse and then sell space to all the
    DFW guys. We could have a separate section for parting out games and
    also have project cabs that somebody could pick up if they wanted to.
    Kind of a guild so to speak.

    But that costs money and I'm not making any in this hobby so far.

    As soon as I hit the lotto, it's a happening thing.

    Pat D.

    Shatter Proof wrote:
    > Any one want this at 125$?
    >
    > I found a manual I"ll also include with this.
    >
    > "Shatter Proof" <shatter_proof@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>Located in Lubbock TX.
    >>I plugged it in and got nothing, I have done no troubleshooting at all on
    >>this game. The extra pcb and monitor are both untested.
    >>
    >>http://www.pbase.com/shatterproof/armor_attack&page=all
    >>
    >>Looking for 150$ cash for all 3 items.
    >>
    >>Let me know if you have any questions.
    >>
    >>Thanks for looking,
    >>Brian Emmel

  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Looking for that kind of deal in New England area on almost any vector
    games, should anyone have some.

    Working or non-working. If they're fairly cheap, i'm probably
    interested.

    On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 13:43:56 -0600, "Shatter Proof"
    <shatter_proof@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

    >Any one want this at 125$?
    >
    >I found a manual I"ll also include with this.
    >
    >"Shatter Proof" <shatter_proof@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >> Located in Lubbock TX.
    >> I plugged it in and got nothing, I have done no troubleshooting at all on
    >> this game. The extra pcb and monitor are both untested.
    >>
    >> http://www.pbase.com/shatterproof/armor_attack&page=all
    >>
    >> Looking for 150$ cash for all 3 items.
    >>
    >> Let me know if you have any questions.
    >>
    >> Thanks for looking,
    >> Brian Emmel

  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Brian,

    Let me know if you can bring it to Vegas and you got a deal. I'll even buy
    the beer!

    :-)

    Brent

    "Shatter Proof" <shatter_proof@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > Located in Lubbock TX.
    > I plugged it in and got nothing, I have done no troubleshooting at all on
    > this game. The extra pcb and monitor are both untested.
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/shatterproof/armor_attack&page=all
    >
    > Looking for 150$ cash for all 3 items.
    >
    > Let me know if you have any questions.
    >
    > Thanks for looking,
    > Brian Emmel

  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I wish I could bring it!!!

    I doubt they'd let me check that as baggage. it's a little over the 50lbs
    limit!

    I'm TRYING to plan another trip out to Vegas.. I really need to blow off
    some steam!

    Brian Emmel

    "BrentRadio" <newsgroup4@brentradio.com> wrote in message
    > Brian,
    >
    > Let me know if you can bring it to Vegas and you got a deal. I'll even buy
    > the beer!
    >
    > :-)
    >
    > Brent
    >
    > "Shatter Proof" <shatter_proof@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > > Located in Lubbock TX.
    > > I plugged it in and got nothing, I have done no troubleshooting at all
    on
    > > this game. The extra pcb and monitor are both untested.
    > >
    > > http://www.pbase.com/shatterproof/armor_attack&page=all
    > >
    > > Looking for 150$ cash for all 3 items.
    > >
    > > Let me know if you have any questions.
    > >
    > > Thanks for looking,
    > > Brian Emmel

  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Shatter Proof wrote:
    > I wish I could bring it!!!
    >
    > I doubt they'd let me check that as baggage. it's a little over the
    50lbs
    > limit!
    >
    > I'm TRYING to plan another trip out to Vegas.. I really need to blow
    off
    > some steam!
    >
    > Brian Emmel
    >

    > "BrentRadio" <newsgroup4@brentradio.com> wrote in message
    > > Brian,
    > >
    > > Let me know if you can bring it to Vegas and you got a deal. I'll
    even buy
    > > the beer!
    > >
    > > :-)
    > >
    > > Brent
    > >
    > > "Shatter Proof" <shatter_proof@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > > > Located in Lubbock TX.
    > > > I plugged it in and got nothing, I have done no troubleshooting
    at all
    > on
    > > > this game. The extra pcb and monitor are both untested.
    > > >
    > > > http://www.pbase.com/shatterproof/armor_attack&page=all
    > > >
    > > > Looking for 150$ cash for all 3 items.
    > > >
    > > > Let me know if you have any questions.
    > > >
    > > > Thanks for looking,
    > > > Brian Emmel

    What's the make, model, and condition of the monitor.(Any burn-in)?

    And what if I sent you a box to ship it in? :-)

    Darren Harris
    Staten Island, New York.
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    In rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace Searcher7@mail.con2.com wrote:
    :
    : What's the make, model, and condition of the monitor.(Any burn-in)?
    :
    : And what if I sent you a box to ship it in? :-)

    It's a cinematronics vector monitor, dumbass...

    What else would be spare parts for an Armor Attack?

    --
    Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
    50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

Games Video Monitors Video Games