FS: Armor Attack + Extra PCB and monitor. 150$

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Located in Lubbock TX.
I plugged it in and got nothing, I have done no troubleshooting at all on
this game. The extra pcb and monitor are both untested.

http://www.pbase.com/shatterproof/armor_attack&page=all

Looking for 150$ cash for all 3 items.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking,
Brian Emmel

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Any one want this at 125$?

I found a manual I"ll also include with this.

"Shatter Proof" <shatter_proof@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Located in Lubbock TX.
> I plugged it in and got nothing, I have done no troubleshooting at all on
> this game. The extra pcb and monitor are both untested.
>
> http://www.pbase.com/shatterproof/armor_attack&page=all
>
> Looking for 150$ cash for all 3 items.
>
> Let me know if you have any questions.
>
> Thanks for looking,
> Brian Emmel

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I would normally be interested but I still need to keep cleaning out the
garage. I really need to get a warehouse and then sell space to all the
DFW guys. We could have a separate section for parting out games and
also have project cabs that somebody could pick up if they wanted to.
Kind of a guild so to speak.

But that costs money and I'm not making any in this hobby so far.

As soon as I hit the lotto, it's a happening thing.

Pat D.

Shatter Proof wrote:
> Any one want this at 125$?
>
> I found a manual I"ll also include with this.
>
> "Shatter Proof" <shatter_proof@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>
>>Located in Lubbock TX.
>>I plugged it in and got nothing, I have done no troubleshooting at all on
>>this game. The extra pcb and monitor are both untested.
>>
>>http://www.pbase.com/shatterproof/armor_attack&page=all
>>
>>Looking for 150$ cash for all 3 items.
>>
>>Let me know if you have any questions.
>>
>>Thanks for looking,
>>Brian Emmel

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Looking for that kind of deal in New England area on almost any vector
games, should anyone have some.

Working or non-working. If they're fairly cheap, i'm probably
interested.

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 13:43:56 -0600, "Shatter Proof"
<shatter_proof@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>Any one want this at 125$?
>
>I found a manual I"ll also include with this.
>
>"Shatter Proof" <shatter_proof@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>> Located in Lubbock TX.
>> I plugged it in and got nothing, I have done no troubleshooting at all on
>> this game. The extra pcb and monitor are both untested.
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/shatterproof/armor_attack&page=all
>>
>> Looking for 150$ cash for all 3 items.
>>
>> Let me know if you have any questions.
>>
>> Thanks for looking,
>> Brian Emmel

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Brian,

Let me know if you can bring it to Vegas and you got a deal. I'll even buy
the beer!

:)

Brent

"Shatter Proof" <shatter_proof@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Located in Lubbock TX.
> I plugged it in and got nothing, I have done no troubleshooting at all on
> this game. The extra pcb and monitor are both untested.
>
> http://www.pbase.com/shatterproof/armor_attack&page=all
>
> Looking for 150$ cash for all 3 items.
>
> Let me know if you have any questions.
>
> Thanks for looking,
> Brian Emmel

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I wish I could bring it!!!

I doubt they'd let me check that as baggage. it's a little over the 50lbs
limit!

I'm TRYING to plan another trip out to Vegas.. I really need to blow off
some steam!

Brian Emmel

Shatter Proof wrote:
> I wish I could bring it!!!
>
> I doubt they'd let me check that as baggage. it's a little over the
50lbs
> limit!
>
> I'm TRYING to plan another trip out to Vegas.. I really need to blow
off
> some steam!
>
> Brian Emmel
>

> "BrentRadio" <newsgroup4@brentradio.com> wrote in message
> > Brian,
> >
> > Let me know if you can bring it to Vegas and you got a deal. I'll
even buy
> > the beer!
> >
> > :)
> >
> > Brent
> >
> > "Shatter Proof" <shatter_proof@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> > > Located in Lubbock TX.
> > > I plugged it in and got nothing, I have done no troubleshooting
at all
> on
> > > this game. The extra pcb and monitor are both untested.
> > >
> > > http://www.pbase.com/shatterproof/armor_attack&page=all
> > >
> > > Looking for 150$ cash for all 3 items.
> > >
> > > Let me know if you have any questions.
> > >
> > > Thanks for looking,
> > > Brian Emmel

What's the make, model, and condition of the monitor.(Any burn-in)?

And what if I sent you a box to ship it in? :)

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

In rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace Searcher7@mail.con2.com wrote:
:
: What's the make, model, and condition of the monitor.(Any burn-in)?
:
: And what if I sent you a box to ship it in? :)

It's a cinematronics vector monitor, dumbass...

What else would be spare parts for an Armor Attack?

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu