Security Policy

I have this problem on the following machine:

Dell Optiplex GX260
CPU 2.76GHz
1Gb Ram
Winxp Sp2

This workstation is joined to a domain, after installing SP2, before logging
to windows xp it says Applying security policy, and it stays like that for a
long time. The current solution is booting without the network cable, and
when login screen appear, reconnect the network cable.
1 answer Last reply
More about security policy

    Delay Enumerating Security Settings in Group Policy Object: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;267269

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "Glenn Camilleri" <glenn@gfi.com> wrote in message news:uqAPOZsLFHA.1172@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
    >I have this problem on the following machine:
    >
    > Dell Optiplex GX260
    > CPU 2.76GHz
    > 1Gb Ram
    > Winxp Sp2
    >
    > This workstation is joined to a domain, after installing SP2, before logging to windows xp it says Applying security policy, and
    > it stays like that for a long time. The current solution is booting without the network cable, and when login screen appear,
    > reconnect the network cable.

Policy Security Windows XP