  • Security
  • Windows XP
a b 8 Security
March 22, 2005 2:01:16 PM

I have this problem on the following machine:

Dell Optiplex GX260
CPU 2.76GHz
1Gb Ram
Winxp Sp2

This workstation is joined to a domain, after installing SP2, before logging
to windows xp it says Applying security policy, and it stays like that for a
long time. The current solution is booting without the network cable, and
when login screen appear, reconnect the network cable.

More about : security policy

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
March 22, 2005 2:01:17 PM