Static Sound

I have a problem with An NVIDA nForce Audio card. When I play any sound, it
is distorted and/or scratchy.
I've tried everything to do with it on the Help & Support centre! Please
help, this is really annoying!
2 answers Last reply
More about static sound

    Go to Start/Run, and type DEVMGMT.MSC , highlight the sound device, Action menu, "Uninstall", then restart Windows, to find the
    device drivers again automatically.

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "Michael Holmes" <domino121@o2.co.uk> wrote in message news:%23VykaYtLFHA.1284@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
    >I have a problem with An NVIDA nForce Audio card. When I play any sound, it is distorted and/or scratchy.
    > I've tried everything to do with it on the Help & Support centre! Please help, this is really annoying!

    No, didn't work! I think it is probably a sound card failiure or something.

Support Audio Microsoft Windows XP