Static Sound

I have a problem with An NVIDA nForce Audio card. When I play any sound, it
is distorted and/or scratchy.
I've tried everything to do with it on the Help & Support centre! Please
help, this is really annoying!

Go to Start/Run, and type DEVMGMT.MSC , highlight the sound device, Action menu, "Uninstall", then restart Windows, to find the
device drivers again automatically.

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"Michael Holmes" <domino121@o2.co.uk> wrote in message news:%23VykaYtLFHA.1284@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
>I have a problem with An NVIDA nForce Audio card. When I play any sound, it is distorted and/or scratchy.
> I've tried everything to do with it on the Help & Support centre! Please help, this is really annoying!

No, didn't work! I think it is probably a sound card failiure or something.

TRENDING THREADS