USB 2.0 Enhanced & XP SP2

March 22, 2005 7:41:01 AM

I've added an external hard drive but don't any high speed USB 2.0 ports.
Downloaded the drivers but i can't load them because SP2 has been installed.
Any one got any ideas other than uninstalling SP2

Cave

More about : usb enhanced sp2

Anonymous
March 22, 2005 9:56:51 AM

Are your USB ports USB 2.0 compliant? You cannot upgrade
older USB ports to 2.0 unless you change the hardware.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

!