USB 2.0 Enhanced & XP SP2

I've added an external hard drive but don't any high speed USB 2.0 ports.
Downloaded the drivers but i can't load them because SP2 has been installed.
Any one got any ideas other than uninstalling SP2

Cave
1 answer Last reply
More about enhanced

    Are your USB ports USB 2.0 compliant? You cannot upgrade
    older USB ports to 2.0 unless you change the hardware.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Cave" wrote:

    | I've added an external hard drive but don't any high speed USB 2.0 ports.
    | Downloaded the drivers but i can't load them because SP2 has been installed.
    | Any one got any ideas other than uninstalling SP2
    |
    | Cave

Windows XP USB External Hard Drive