starting the computer automatically with no login, no welc..

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

hi, when i use to start my computer..windows xp home
ediition.. it never use to ask me to click on one of my
login, it just use to log in automatically when i turn on
my computer without asking me anything. How can i make it
return to that state because when i start my computer now
the welcome screen is there and i have to click on my
login to enter but i just want it to log in automatically
like before. What do i do? thanks

Go to Start -> Run.
Copy and paste the following into the Open box:

control userpasswords2

Click OK.
Uncheck "Users must enter a user name and password to use this
computer".
In the box that pops up enter your user name and password (you
can leave the password box blank if your account does not have a
password).
Click OK twice and reboot to see if you get the desired results.

--
Nepatsfan