WTB: Midway Cabinet Near Chicago

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I am looking for a Midway project cab near Chicago/WI/IL border.
Preferably a MsPac, PacMan, Galaga, Galaxian or Burgertime cabinet.
Game need not be working or complete...It can be just an empty cab too!
No water damage or firewood offers please. Email me directly with
what you have and how much Takeman AT Comcast DOT net

Thanks!

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

AnyBody???