question: Megatouch XL 6000

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Is there anyway to access the on screen menu without opening up the
casing? On my Touchmaster it is nice you can add credits and calibrate the
machine without opening just by touching touchmaster on the bottom of the
machine then entering your personal password, did merit do anything like
that to make it so you don't have to open the whole machine up?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Yes. It is called 6 star. You set it up in the menu. Then you (or the
location) can get in with the 4 digit code you set up. It allows for
calibration, volumn control, clear high scores and video billboard.
HTH, RSDA

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Thanks!