Access violation

Whenever I try to import or open media files into applications the app shuts
down. In one app it gives me an Access violation on address 0x05891854.

this only happends when I view the folder with thumbnails...
1 answer Last reply
More about access violation

    Try deleting the 'Thumbs.db' file (hidden file) in that folder.

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "ND" <ND@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29AED820-E499-420B-8193-FD5265771FB0@microsoft.com...
    > Whenever I try to import or open media files into applications the app shuts
    > down. In one app it gives me an Access violation on address 0x05891854.
    >
    > this only happends when I view the folder with thumbnails...

Support Microsoft Windows XP