Creative Sound Blaster Audiogy 2 Platinum

March 22, 2005 2:47:07 PM

I'm really looking for software that will improve my Volume Control, becouse
the original only handles the Bass and Treble

http://www.shareaza.com (free and free from ad's and spy-ware)
March 22, 2005 7:38:54 PM

"Nicoliani" <Nicoliani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm really looking for software that will improve my Volume Control,
> becouse
> the original only handles the Bass and Treble

> http://www.shareaza.com (free and free from ad's and spy-ware)

What about the controls on your Media player?

Otherwise, your best bet is to search Google, as this is an XP newsgroup.
!