Creative Sound Blaster Audiogy 2 Platinum

I'm really looking for software that will improve my Volume Control, becouse
the original only handles the Bass and Treble

http://www.shareaza.com (free and free from ad's and spy-ware)
More about creative sound blaster audiogy platinum

    "Nicoliani" <Nicoliani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'm really looking for software that will improve my Volume Control,
    > becouse
    > the original only handles the Bass and Treble

    > http://www.shareaza.com (free and free from ad's and spy-ware)

    What about the controls on your Media player?

    Otherwise, your best bet is to search Google, as this is an XP newsgroup.

Platinum Sound Blaster Creative Windows XP