AGCM FC: Mid(ish) Season Report

Ok have now got upto Feb2005, all things are going well only 2 unhappy
players and one defeat so far, will post more detailed info hopefully before
the end of the week when I go home and will not have broadband.

Current Conference League Standings:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/leaguetable.jpg

Bizare Things going on in the Premiership (look at the amount of defeats and
points):
http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/prem.jpg

League Player Stats:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/goalscorers.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/assists.jpg

First Hatrick:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/firstHattrick.jpg

First Defeat(and only so far):
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/firstdefeat.jpg

Biggest Win (+100goal of the Season last goal):
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/highestscoreandgoal100me.jpg
Poor Performance by Minkov, he only scored less than half of his shots :-):
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/biggestwinratings.jpg

The pressure's getting to Edu :-):
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/eduproblems.jpg

International Stats:
Under 19's:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/englandu19s2.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/EnglandU19s.jpg
Under 21's:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/u21callups.jpg
Full:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/Fullinternationalcallups.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/fullinternationals.jpg

(Appearance info later this week/end of season)

First player out? (Nearly anyway):
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/firstmediaquestionofmany.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/unhappy.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/hardlybigclubs.jpg

Gonna be difficult to keep hold of everyone, the big guns are here:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/offerHeslop.jpg

Not sure where Hull will get that kind of money from?:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/hull5m.jpg

Maybe keeping hold of players isn't gonna be all that difficult :-):
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/highbid.jpg

Desperate times (Nick and Scholer both playing at the same time :-( ):
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/nickandscholer.jpg

Team of the week (no we weren't the only ones playing):
http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/teamofweek.jpg

Player of the Month Awards:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/potmoct.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/potmDEC.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/potmJAN.jpg

Young Player of the Month Awards:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/ypotmNov.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/ypotmDEC.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/ypotmJAN.jpg

Goal of the Month Awards:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/gotmJAN.jpg

More to follow later in the week, plus even more if I get to the end of the
season before Friday (pkms will aslo follow, have to find my webspace
details). So far the patch hasn't caused any problems, though I did win
every game tonight.

--
Michael Murray
25 answers Last reply

    "Michael Murray" <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Ok have now got upto Feb2005, all things are going well only 2 unhappy
    > players and one defeat so far, will post more detailed info hopefully
    before
    > the end of the week when I go home and will not have broadband.
    >
    > Full:
    > http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/Fullinternationalcallups.jpg
    >
    > Team of the week (no we weren't the only ones playing):
    > http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/teamofweek.jpg
    >
    > Young Player of the Month Awards:
    > http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/ypotmJAN.jpg

    I must be doing something right :-D And Scotland must be more desperate
    than I thought ;-)

    Cheers

    Hamish

    --
    Go Strugglers

    "I never comment on referees, and I'm not going to break the habit of a
    lifetime for that prat"

    On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:54:34 -0000, "Michael Murray"
    <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

    >Ok have now got upto Feb2005, all things are going well only 2 unhappy
    >players and one defeat so far, will post more detailed info hopefully before
    >the end of the week when I go home and will not have broadband.
    >
    >League Player Stats:
    >http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/goalscorers.jpg
    >http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/assists.jpg

    Yeah, i keep slammin' them in! :D
    Not many assists tho.. real ego... hmpf..

    >Biggest Win (+100goal of the Season last goal):
    >http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/highestscoreandgoal100me.jpg

    And how the hell do we win 9-0 without me scoring a single one? :O

    >Desperate times (Nick and Scholer both playing at the same time :-( ):
    >http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/nickandscholer.jpg
    >
    >Team of the week (no we weren't the only ones playing):
    >http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/teamofweek.jpg

    Haha, all us! :D

    Keep up the good work Michael :D

    Eirik

    Michael Murray wrote:
    > Ok have now got upto Feb2005, all things are going well only 2 unhappy
    > players and one defeat so far, will post more detailed info hopefully before
    > the end of the week when I go home and will not have broadband.
    >

    > Desperate times (Nick and Scholer both playing at the same time :-( ):
    > http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/nickandscholer.jpg
    Hehe look at Nicky-boy.. playing to a 7.. tsk.. let me play coach.. you
    can see I'm better than little Nicky.. ;-)

    > Player of the Month Awards:
    > http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/potmoct.jpg
    > http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/potmDEC.jpg
    > http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/potmJAN.jpg

    > Young Player of the Month Awards:
    > http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/ypotmNov.jpg
    > http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/ypotmDEC.jpg
    > http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/ypotmJAN.jpg

    Told you I was better than Nick.. A player of the Month and a second
    place youth player of the month.. ha in your face Nick ! :-D

    Mikael

    On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:54:34 -0000, "Michael Murray"
    <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

    >Poor Performance by Minkov, he only scored less than half of his shots :-):
    >http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/biggestwinratings.jpg

    Surprise...I'm nowhere to be seen !

    >The pressure's getting to Edu :-):
    >http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/eduproblems.jpg
    >
    >International Stats:

    >Full:
    >http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/Fullinternationalcallups.jpg
    >http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/fullinternationals.jpg

    At least I play for Greece :-P

    >Desperate times (Nick and Scholer both playing at the same time :-( ):
    >http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/nickandscholer.jpg

    He's a dead horse by the end of the game :-)

    >Young Player of the Month Awards:
    >http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/ypotmNov.jpg

    I rule !!!!

    -Nick

    Em Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:54:34 -0000, Michael Murray
    <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

    > The pressure's getting to Edu :-):
    > http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/eduproblems.jpg

    it seems by the stats I'm playing out of position, too much competition
    and maybe few games than expected. Otherwise I'm the top assistant on the
    league.
    Give me a new contract with bigger wages that pressure is gone :-)

    --
    The Brazilian Man

    > I must be doing something right :-D And Scotland must be more desperate
    > than I thought ;-)
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Hamish

    Was the entire population of Jockland quarantined with a mysterious
    illness??? lol
    --
    Croft FC - 2004/5 City League Champions

    The Brazilian Man wrote:
    > Em Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:54:34 -0000, Michael Murray
    > <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:
    >

    >> The pressure's getting to Edu :-):
    >> http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/eduproblems.jpg
    >>

    > it seems by the stats I'm playing out of position, too much
    > competition and maybe few games than expected. Otherwise I'm the top
    > assistant on the league.
    > Give me a new contract with bigger wages that pressure is gone :-)

    I think you've been cheating, you seem to have been on 9 assists all season
    :-), those 4 ratings earlier in the season aren't helping you (though its
    not my fault its FM's for giving you a 4 when playing as an AMC, which is
    apparently out of position for a FC, though it does look like the patch has
    fixed that problem - played Finlayson (AMRC) down the left due to injuries
    and he got an 8 or 9.)

    --
    Michael Murray

    Em Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:18:25 -0000, Michael Murray
    <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

    > The Brazilian Man wrote:
    >> Em Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:54:34 -0000, Michael Murray
    >> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:
    >>

    >>> The pressure's getting to Edu :-):
    >>> http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/eduproblems.jpg
    >>>

    >> it seems by the stats I'm playing out of position, too much
    >> competition and maybe few games than expected. Otherwise I'm the top
    >> assistant on the league.
    >> Give me a new contract with bigger wages that pressure is gone :-)
    >
    > I think you've been cheating, you seem to have been on 9 assists all
    > season
    > :-), those 4 ratings earlier in the season aren't helping you (though its
    > not my fault its FM's for giving you a 4 when playing as an AMC, which is
    > apparently out of position for a FC, though it does look like the patch
    > has
    > fixed that problem - played Finlayson (AMRC) down the left due to
    > injuries
    > and he got an 8 or 9.)

    me the cheater? maybe you the blind! :-)
    use me upfront and you will see yr striker getting more goals than ever!

    --
    The Brazilian Man

    On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:24:00 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
    <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

    >use me upfront and you will see yr striker getting more goals than ever!

    You are talking about me now, right? ;)

    The Brazilian Man wrote:
    > Em Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:18:25 -0000, Michael Murray
    > <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:
    >
    >> The Brazilian Man wrote:

    >>> it seems by the stats I'm playing out of position, too much
    >>> competition and maybe few games than expected. Otherwise I'm the top
    >>> assistant on the league.
    >>> Give me a new contract with bigger wages that pressure is gone :-)
    >>
    >> I think you've been cheating, you seem to have been on 9 assists all
    >> season
    >> :-), those 4 ratings earlier in the season aren't helping you
    >> (though its not my fault its FM's for giving you a 4 when playing as
    >> an AMC, which is apparently out of position for a FC, though it does
    >> look like the patch has
    >> fixed that problem - played Finlayson (AMRC) down the left due to
    >> injuries
    >> and he got an 8 or 9.)
    >>

    > me the cheater? maybe you the blind! :-)
    > use me upfront and you will see yr striker getting more goals than
    > ever!

    For the first team you have played 16(6), goals 6, assists 10, av.rating
    6.95, for the reserves played 4(3) goals 11, assists 4, mom 4, av. rating
    8.29 and you don't complain about the pressure of reserve team football, so
    guess where you'll be next season :-)
    Edu 16(6) 6 10 0 6.95
    Robbins 13(4) 14 7 3 8.00
    Nilsen 26(3) 27 8 4 7.52
    PivotalG 10(9) 10 5 2 7.32
    Minkov 14(2) 20 5 2 7.75

    You've played the second most games upfront, but have the second worst
    record (counting assists and goals equal)
    Though you do have the remaining 7 conference games to prove what you can do
    :-)

    --
    Michael Murray

    Em Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:29:12 -0000, Michael Murray
    <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

    > The Brazilian Man wrote:
    >> Em Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:18:25 -0000, Michael Murray
    >> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

    >>> I think you've been cheating, you seem to have been on 9 assists all
    >>> season
    >>> :-), those 4 ratings earlier in the season aren't helping you
    >>> (though its not my fault its FM's for giving you a 4 when playing as
    >>> an AMC, which is apparently out of position for a FC, though it does
    >>> look like the patch has
    >>> fixed that problem - played Finlayson (AMRC) down the left due to
    >>> injuries
    >>> and he got an 8 or 9.)
    >>>

    >> me the cheater? maybe you the blind! :-)
    >> use me upfront and you will see yr striker getting more goals than
    >> ever!
    >
    > For the first team you have played 16(6), goals 6, assists 10, av.rating
    > 6.95, for the reserves played 4(3) goals 11, assists 4, mom 4, av. rating
    > 8.29 and you don't complain about the pressure of reserve team football,
    > so
    > guess where you'll be next season :-)
    > Edu 16(6) 6 10 0 6.95
    > Robbins 13(4) 14 7 3 8.00
    > Nilsen 26(3) 27 8 4 7.52
    > PivotalG 10(9) 10 5 2 7.32
    > Minkov 14(2) 20 5 2 7.75
    >
    > You've played the second most games upfront, but have the second worst
    > record (counting assists and goals equal)
    > Though you do have the remaining 7 conference games to prove what you
    > can do
    > :-)

    I only see that the assistant manager is better than you :-)
    8.29 1,57 goals/avg is awesome!
    Neither Minkov got this avg.
    If you keep me on first team I would produce same, but on ratation I never
    get used with forward partner, that's yr fault!

    --
    The Brazilian Man

    Michael Murray wrote:

    > Biggest Win (+100goal of the Season last goal):
    > http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/highestscoreandgoal100me.jpg

    I wonder if we can find out where this 'Unknown Stadium' is so we can have a pilgrimage. Sounds
    like a nice place. Breezy, wet and cold.

    > http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/hardlybigclubs.jpg

    They are big clubs for Robbins. Bigger than Coventry.

    > Not sure where Hull will get that kind of money from?:
    > http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/hull5m.jpg

    Easy. Pay_nothing_upfront. 24mths installment of 1M with everything else done by appearances
    (i.e. caps). It's the AI way.

    > Desperate times (Nick and Scholer both playing at the same time :-( ):
    > http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/nickandscholer.jpg

    Pete was <S>?

    The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
    > Michael Murray wrote:
    >
    >> Biggest Win (+100goal of the Season last goal):
    >> http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/highestscoreandgoal100me.jpg
    >
    > I wonder if we can find out where this 'Unknown Stadium' is so we can
    > have a pilgrimage. Sounds like a nice place. Breezy, wet and cold.

    Something's gone wrong there, it lists our home ground as Moss Lane in club
    information and in the editor, yet not in matches (even before the patch),
    though our reserves have there stadium, Stockport's Edgeley Park?

    >> http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/hardlybigclubs.jpg
    >
    > They are big clubs for Robbins. Bigger than Coventry.
    >
    >> Not sure where Hull will get that kind of money from?:
    >> http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/hull5m.jpg
    >
    > Easy. Pay_nothing_upfront. 24mths installment of 1M with everything
    > else done by appearances (i.e. caps). It's the AI way.

    Doesn't work for human controlled teams anylonger, they take it all out
    straight away from the budget.

    >> Desperate times (Nick and Scholer both playing at the same time :-(
    >> ): http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/nickandscholer.jpg
    >
    > Pete was <S>?

    He's done that a few times, he's on an average of 7.45 that's like a striker
    having an average of 9.5.

    --
    Michael Murray

    Em Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:33:15 -0000, Michael Murray
    <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

    > The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
    >> Michael Murray wrote:
    >>
    >>> Biggest Win (+100goal of the Season last goal):
    >>> http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/highestscoreandgoal100me.jpg
    >>
    >> I wonder if we can find out where this 'Unknown Stadium' is so we can
    >> have a pilgrimage. Sounds like a nice place. Breezy, wet and cold.
    >
    > Something's gone wrong there, it lists our home ground as Moss Lane in
    > club
    > information and in the editor, yet not in matches (even before the
    > patch),
    > though our reserves have there stadium, Stockport's Edgeley Park?

    yr edited stadium disappeared with the patch, it always happen if you load
    another db, editor does not create stadium on savegame, but on db, if you
    change yr db the stadium disappear.

    --
    The Brazilian Man

    The Brazilian Man wrote:
    > Em Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:33:15 -0000, Michael Murray
    > <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:
    >
    >> The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:

    >>> I wonder if we can find out where this 'Unknown Stadium' is so we
    >>> can have a pilgrimage. Sounds like a nice place. Breezy, wet and
    >>> cold.
    >>
    >> Something's gone wrong there, it lists our home ground as Moss Lane
    >> in club
    >> information and in the editor, yet not in matches (even before the
    >> patch),
    >> though our reserves have there stadium, Stockport's Edgeley Park?
    >
    > yr edited stadium disappeared with the patch, it always happen if you
    > load another db, editor does not create stadium on savegame, but on
    > db, if you change yr db the stadium disappear.

    I checked a screenshot of before I applied the patch and the staduim wasn't
    showing up in the games, hopefully we'll move to the new staduim still in
    2008. But I'm not gonna start again just for a staduim :-) (Just hope
    nothing else goes wrong)

    --
    Michael Murray

    Em Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:16:21 -0000, Michael Murray
    <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

    > The Brazilian Man wrote:
    >> Em Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:33:15 -0000, Michael Murray
    >> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

    >>> Something's gone wrong there, it lists our home ground as Moss Lane
    >>> in club
    >>> information and in the editor, yet not in matches (even before the
    >>> patch),
    >>> though our reserves have there stadium, Stockport's Edgeley Park?
    >>
    >> yr edited stadium disappeared with the patch, it always happen if you
    >> load another db, editor does not create stadium on savegame, but on
    >> db, if you change yr db the stadium disappear.
    >
    > I checked a screenshot of before I applied the patch and the staduim
    > wasn't
    > showing up in the games, hopefully we'll move to the new staduim still in
    > 2008. But I'm not gonna start again just for a staduim :-) (Just hope
    > nothing else goes wrong)

    hope the new stadium won't be cancelled by the patch either.

    --
    The Brazilian Man

    Managed to finish the season last night (It was either FM or Quantum
    Mechanics :-))
    Very succesful season saw us win the double (Conference and FA Trophy), not
    that the fans or board cared, no comments at all about our trophies, though
    League Two could be troublesome, the board expect instant promotion. It was
    a record breaking season in the Conference only 6 points dropped all season
    with the title won in Febuary (well technicaly, Morecombe could have beaten
    us on Goal difference, though they did need nearly 100 more goals) and only
    2 goals conceeded in the second half of the league season:

    League won in Feb/March:
    http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/title.jpg
    http://s03.imagehost.org/0583/champsconfirm.jpg
    Final Table:
    http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/conffinaltable.jpg
    http://s03.imagehost.org/0583/concomined.jpg
    http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/pastpos.jpg
    Centary Marks:
    http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/100leaguegoals.jpg
    http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/100points.jpg
    http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/100GD.jpg
    Hopefully the last goal we'll ever score in the conference:
    http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/lastconferencegoal.jpg

    Conference Records (didn't break them all :-( ):
    http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/conrecords.jpg
    Only a couple of records depend on the outcome of this game :-) :
    http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/couplerecords.jpg

    FA Trophy Final Victory:
    http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/FAtrophyfinal.jpg

    Second Defeat, LDV Trophy final to gues who:
    http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/seconddefeat.jpg
    largely thanks to the worst own goal I have ever seen, thanks Robbins :-( :
    http://www.freewebs.com/michaeltmurrayuk/WorstOwnGoal.pkm
    Even more bad news as Torguay have been relegated to League Two next year.

    First player to leave?:
    http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/lionunhappy.jpg
    Edu puts the pressure on the other strikers (the only player I've ever seen
    who is unhappy playing):
    http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/forEdu.jpg
    Are we playing Hockey now?:
    http://s03.imagehost.org/0583/frosty.jpg
    I think I scored too many goals:
    http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/goalsBUG.jpg

    International Stats:
    The only player at AGCM proud to play for his country:
    http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/happyhamish.jpg
    Full caps at end of 2004/05 season:
    http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/fullcapsendseason.jpg
    U21 caps at end of 2004/5 season:
    http://s03.imagehost.org/0583/u21capsendseason.jpg
    Players called up for U19s (game doesn't seem to count these as caps):
    http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/under19s.jpg
    Full International's roundups:
    http://s03.imagehost.org/0583/internationalroundup1.jpg
    http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/internationalroundup2.jpg
    http://s03.imagehost.org/0583/internationalroundup3.jpg
    http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/internationalroundup4.jpg

    Young Player of the month Awards:
    http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/ypotmFEB.jpg
    http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/ypotmAPRIL.jpg
    http://s03.imagehost.org/0583/ypomall.jpg
    Player of the month Awards:
    http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/potmAPRIL.jpg
    http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/pomall.jpg
    Goal of the Month Awards:
    http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/gotmFEB.jpg
    http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/gotmAPRIL.jpg
    Goal of the Season:
    http://s03.imagehost.org/0583/gots.jpg

    Conference Player Records:
    Goalscorers:
    http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/leaguegoals.jpg
    http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/topgoalscorer.jpg
    Shots on Target:
    http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/shots.jpg
    Team of the Year:
    http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/teamofyear.jpg
    Man of Match awards:
    http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/mom.jpg
    Pass Completetion:
    http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/pass.jpg
    Conference Assists:
    http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/assists.jpg
    Conference Average Rating:
    http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/avrating.jpg
    Conference Dribbles/Game:
    http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/dribbles.jpg
    Manager of the Year:
    http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/manageryear.jpg

    Player Stats:
    Games, Goals, Ratings (by position):
    http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/playselction.jpg
    Stats:
    http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/playstats.jpg
    Values:
    http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/playvalues.jpg

    League Club Records:
    Most games without losing:
    http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/withoutlosing.jpg
    Most games won in row
    http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/woninrow.jpg

    Supporters Player of the Year:
    http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/AGCMpoy.jpg
    AGCM Honours (first of many hopefuly):
    http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/agcmcomps.jpg
    AGCM Landmarks:
    http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/agcmlandmarks.jpg
    AGCM Recent Records:
    http://s03.imagehost.org/0583/AGCMrecords.jpg

    Board expections for next season:
    http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/AGCMboard.jpg

    Premiership Table:
    http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/premwinners.jpg
    UEFA Cup saw Newcastle beat AEK 1-0 in the final.
    Champions League was won by Milan on pens, against Arsenal.
    Man Utd won both the FA and League Cups, but Ferguson was sacked(!!) as
    they were 7th in the league but with 2 games inhand they finsihed 4th.

    Currently Favoured Team:
    GK: Pete Heslop/ Rich Mills
    RB: Hamish / Lars
    CD: Briggs / Weir
    CD: Fenris / Keen
    LB: Me / Marsh
    RM: Arthur / Finlayson
    DMC: Mackellar / Blaxwell
    CM: Mijkenko / Warwick
    LM: Scholer / Nick
    SC: Robbins / Minkov
    SC: Nilsen / Edu

    League wise we were unstoppable after losing the FA Cup game to Torguay,
    going from 4-4-2Def - 4-5-1 - 4-2-3-1 ending up with 4-1-3-2 formation,
    though currently have problems with the following positons due to not much
    backup: Goalkepper and left-winger (with only Scholer, Nick, Warwick
    Janetzik and me able to play on the left, Scholer and Nick have awful
    fitness and stamina, while Warwick and me are needed elsewhere), though
    fortunatly Luke Steele only ever made it to the bench due to injuries to
    Rich Mills.
    Will try to post player personal and profile pages for next season before
    friday.
    Another think, the new job centre function does seem to work I've managed to
    appoint a few decent coaches to hopefully improve us.

    --
    Michael Murray (hoping that Imagehost.org doesn't go down)

    Em Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:54:22 -0000, Michael Murray
    <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

    > Edu puts the pressure on the other strikers (the only player I've ever
    > seen
    > who is unhappy playing):
    > http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/forEdu.jpg

    Famous bug, have you patched?

    --
    The Brazilian Man

    Em Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:54:22 -0000, Michael Murray
    <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

    > Currently Favoured Team:
    > GK: Pete Heslop/ Rich Mills
    > RB: Hamish / Lars
    > CD: Briggs / Weir
    > CD: Fenris / Keen
    > LB: Me / Marsh
    > RM: Arthur / Finlayson
    > DMC: Mackellar / Blaxwell
    > CM: Mijkenko / Warwick
    > LM: Scholer / Nick
    > SC: Robbins / Minkov
    > SC: Nilsen / Edu

    even so i'm happy with manager :-)

    --
    The Brazilian Man

    On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:54:22 -0000, "Michael Murray"
    <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

    >Managed to finish the season last night (It was either FM or Quantum
    >Mechanics :-))

    Wise decision. ;)

    >Goalscorers:
    >http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/leaguegoals.jpg
    >http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/topgoalscorer.jpg

    Ah yeah! :D

    >Shots on Target:
    >http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/shots.jpg

    So i need a coupla shots to hit the mark... oh well :P

    >Pass Completetion:
    >http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/pass.jpg

    Hm.. surprisingly high :)

    >Manager of the Year:
    >http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/manageryear.jpg

    Ofcourse.

    >Supporters Player of the Year:
    >http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/AGCMpoy.jpg

    YAY! :D

    >Board expections for next season:
    >http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/AGCMboard.jpg

    Pish-posh. We'll show em. ;)

    Michael Murray wrote:

    > League won in Feb/March:
    > http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/title.jpg
    > http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/pastpos.jpg
    > Conference Records (didn't break them all :-( ):
    > http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/conrecords.jpg
    > who is unhappy playing):
    > http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/forEdu.jpg

    > The only player at AGCM proud to play for his country:
    > http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/happyhamish.jpg
    > http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/ypotmAPRIL.jpg
    > Shots on Target:
    > http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/shots.jpg
    > Team of the Year:
    > http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/teamofyear.jpg
    > Man of Match awards:
    > http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/mom.jpg
    > Pass Completetion:
    > http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/pass.jpg
    > Conference Assists:
    > http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/assists.jpg
    > Manager of the Year:
    > http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/manageryear.jpg
    > Supporters Player of the Year:
    > http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/AGCMpoy.jpg
    > AGCM Landmarks:
    > http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/agcmlandmarks.jpg

    None of the above pics showed up at the server.

    > I think I scored too many goals:
    > http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/goalsBUG.jpg

    I see the old CM4 bug is still here. Score or concede over 120 goals and the stats go haywire.

    Em Thu, 16 Dec 2004 01:32:42 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
    <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu:

    > Michael Murray wrote:
    >
    >> League won in Feb/March:
    >> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/title.jpg
    >> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/pastpos.jpg
    >> Conference Records (didn't break them all :-( ):
    >> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/conrecords.jpg
    >> who is unhappy playing):
    >> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/forEdu.jpg
    >
    >> The only player at AGCM proud to play for his country:
    >> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/happyhamish.jpg
    >> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/ypotmAPRIL.jpg
    >> Shots on Target:
    >> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/shots.jpg
    >> Team of the Year:
    >> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/teamofyear.jpg
    >> Man of Match awards:
    >> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/mom.jpg
    >> Pass Completetion:
    >> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/pass.jpg
    >> Conference Assists:
    >> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/assists.jpg
    >> Manager of the Year:
    >> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/manageryear.jpg
    >> Supporters Player of the Year:
    >> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/AGCMpoy.jpg
    >> AGCM Landmarks:
    >> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/agcmlandmarks.jpg
    >
    > None of the above pics showed up at the server.
    >
    >> I think I scored too many goals:
    >> http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/goalsBUG.jpg
    >
    > I see the old CM4 bug is still here. Score or concede over 120 goals and
    > the stats go haywire.

    it's ok here

    --
    The Brazilian Man

    >> http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/hardlybigclubs.jpg
    >
    > They are big clubs for Robbins. Bigger than Coventry.

    Harsh

    The Brazilian Man wrote:
    > Em Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:54:34 -0000, Michael Murray
    > <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:
    >

    >> The pressure's getting to Edu :-):
    >> http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/eduproblems.jpg
    >>

    > it seems by the stats I'm playing out of position,

    I've got that problem with you as well.

    Richard Mills (Croft FC) wrote:
    >> I must be doing something right :-D And Scotland must be more
    >> desperate than I thought ;-)
    >>
    >> Cheers
    >>
    >> Hamish
    >>

    > Was the entire population of Jockland quarantined with a mysterious
    > illness??? lol

    Isn't it that bug thats going around, shitatfootballitis? ;-)

    --

Video Games