Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

AGCM FC: Mid(ish) Season Report

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 3:54:34 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Ok have now got upto Feb2005, all things are going well only 2 unhappy
players and one defeat so far, will post more detailed info hopefully before
the end of the week when I go home and will not have broadband.

Current Conference League Standings:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/leaguetable.jpg

Bizare Things going on in the Premiership (look at the amount of defeats and
points):
http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/prem.jpg

League Player Stats:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/goalscorers.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/assists.jpg

First Hatrick:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/firstHattrick.jpg

First Defeat(and only so far):
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/firstdefeat.jpg

Biggest Win (+100goal of the Season last goal):
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/highestscoreandgoal100me....
Poor Performance by Minkov, he only scored less than half of his shots :-):
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/biggestwinratings.jpg

The pressure's getting to Edu :-):
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/eduproblems.jpg

International Stats:
Under 19's:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/englandu19s2.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/EnglandU19s.jpg
Under 21's:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/u21callups.jpg
Full:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/Fullinternationalcallups....
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/fullinternationals.jpg

(Appearance info later this week/end of season)

First player out? (Nearly anyway):
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/firstmediaquestionofmany....
http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/unhappy.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/hardlybigclubs.jpg

Gonna be difficult to keep hold of everyone, the big guns are here:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/offerHeslop.jpg

Not sure where Hull will get that kind of money from?:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/hull5m.jpg

Maybe keeping hold of players isn't gonna be all that difficult :-):
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/highbid.jpg


Desperate times (Nick and Scholer both playing at the same time :-( ):
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/nickandscholer.jpg

Team of the week (no we weren't the only ones playing):
http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/teamofweek.jpg


Player of the Month Awards:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/potmoct.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/potmDEC.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/potmJAN.jpg

Young Player of the Month Awards:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/ypotmNov.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/ypotmDEC.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/ypotmJAN.jpg

Goal of the Month Awards:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/gotmJAN.jpg

More to follow later in the week, plus even more if I get to the end of the
season before Friday (pkms will aslo follow, have to find my webspace
details). So far the patch hasn't caused any problems, though I did win
every game tonight.


--
Michael Murray
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 4:51:16 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

"Michael Murray" <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:326rukF3j2ibjU1@individual.net...
> Ok have now got upto Feb2005, all things are going well only 2 unhappy
> players and one defeat so far, will post more detailed info hopefully
before
> the end of the week when I go home and will not have broadband.
>
> Full:
> http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/Fullinternationalcallups....
>
> Team of the week (no we weren't the only ones playing):
> http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/teamofweek.jpg
>
> Young Player of the Month Awards:
> http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/ypotmJAN.jpg
>
>

I must be doing something right :-D And Scotland must be more desperate
than I thought ;-)

Cheers

Hamish

--
Go Strugglers

"I never comment on referees, and I'm not going to break the habit of a
lifetime for that prat"
December 14, 2004 7:02:42 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:54:34 -0000, "Michael Murray"
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Ok have now got upto Feb2005, all things are going well only 2 unhappy
>players and one defeat so far, will post more detailed info hopefully before
>the end of the week when I go home and will not have broadband.
>
>League Player Stats:
>http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/goalscorers.jpg
>http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/assists.jpg

Yeah, i keep slammin' them in! :D 
Not many assists tho.. real ego... hmpf..


>Biggest Win (+100goal of the Season last goal):
>http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/highestscoreandgoal100me....

And how the hell do we win 9-0 without me scoring a single one? :o 


>Desperate times (Nick and Scholer both playing at the same time :-( ):
>http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/nickandscholer.jpg
>
>Team of the week (no we weren't the only ones playing):
>http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/teamofweek.jpg

Haha, all us! :D 

Keep up the good work Michael :D 

Eirik
Related resources
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 11:28:48 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Michael Murray wrote:
> Ok have now got upto Feb2005, all things are going well only 2 unhappy
> players and one defeat so far, will post more detailed info hopefully before
> the end of the week when I go home and will not have broadband.
>

>
> Desperate times (Nick and Scholer both playing at the same time :-( ):
> http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/nickandscholer.jpg
Hehe look at Nicky-boy.. playing to a 7.. tsk.. let me play coach.. you
can see I'm better than little Nicky.. ;-)


> Player of the Month Awards:
> http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/potmoct.jpg
> http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/potmDEC.jpg
> http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/potmJAN.jpg

> Young Player of the Month Awards:
> http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/ypotmNov.jpg
> http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/ypotmDEC.jpg
> http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/ypotmJAN.jpg

Told you I was better than Nick.. A player of the Month and a second
place youth player of the month.. ha in your face Nick ! :-D

Mikael
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 11:46:48 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:54:34 -0000, "Michael Murray"
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:


>Poor Performance by Minkov, he only scored less than half of his shots :-):
>http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/biggestwinratings.jpg
>

Surprise...I'm nowhere to be seen !

>The pressure's getting to Edu :-):
>http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/eduproblems.jpg
>
>International Stats:

>Full:
>http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/Fullinternationalcallups....
>http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/fullinternationals.jpg

At least I play for Greece :-P

>
>Desperate times (Nick and Scholer both playing at the same time :-( ):
>http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/nickandscholer.jpg

He's a dead horse by the end of the game :-)

>
>Young Player of the Month Awards:
>http://s04.imagehost.org/1150/ypotmNov.jpg

I rule !!!!

-Nick
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 11:53:37 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Em Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:54:34 -0000, Michael Murray
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:


> The pressure's getting to Edu :-):
> http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/eduproblems.jpg
>

it seems by the stats I'm playing out of position, too much competition
and maybe few games than expected. Otherwise I'm the top assistant on the
league.
Give me a new contract with bigger wages that pressure is gone :-)

--
The Brazilian Man
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 2:13:28 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

> I must be doing something right :-D And Scotland must be more desperate
> than I thought ;-)
>
> Cheers
>
> Hamish
>


Was the entire population of Jockland quarantined with a mysterious
illness??? lol
--
Croft FC - 2004/5 City League Champions
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 2:18:25 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:54:34 -0000, Michael Murray
> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:
>
>
>> The pressure's getting to Edu :-):
>> http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/eduproblems.jpg
>>
>
> it seems by the stats I'm playing out of position, too much
> competition and maybe few games than expected. Otherwise I'm the top
> assistant on the league.
> Give me a new contract with bigger wages that pressure is gone :-)

I think you've been cheating, you seem to have been on 9 assists all season
:-), those 4 ratings earlier in the season aren't helping you (though its
not my fault its FM's for giving you a 4 when playing as an AMC, which is
apparently out of position for a FC, though it does look like the patch has
fixed that problem - played Finlayson (AMRC) down the left due to injuries
and he got an 8 or 9.)


--
Michael Murray
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 2:18:26 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Em Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:18:25 -0000, Michael Murray
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> Em Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:54:34 -0000, Michael Murray
>> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:
>>
>>
>>> The pressure's getting to Edu :-):
>>> http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/eduproblems.jpg
>>>
>>
>> it seems by the stats I'm playing out of position, too much
>> competition and maybe few games than expected. Otherwise I'm the top
>> assistant on the league.
>> Give me a new contract with bigger wages that pressure is gone :-)
>
> I think you've been cheating, you seem to have been on 9 assists all
> season
> :-), those 4 ratings earlier in the season aren't helping you (though its
> not my fault its FM's for giving you a 4 when playing as an AMC, which is
> apparently out of position for a FC, though it does look like the patch
> has
> fixed that problem - played Finlayson (AMRC) down the left due to
> injuries
> and he got an 8 or 9.)
>
>

me the cheater? maybe you the blind! :-)
use me upfront and you will see yr striker getting more goals than ever!



--
The Brazilian Man
December 14, 2004 4:31:12 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:24:00 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>
>use me upfront and you will see yr striker getting more goals than ever!

You are talking about me now, right? ;) 

E
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 6:29:12 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:18:25 -0000, Michael Murray
> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:
>
>> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>> Em Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:54:34 -0000, Michael Murray
>>> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:
>>>
>>>
>>>> The pressure's getting to Edu :-):
>>>> http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/eduproblems.jpg
>>>>
>>>
>>> it seems by the stats I'm playing out of position, too much
>>> competition and maybe few games than expected. Otherwise I'm the top
>>> assistant on the league.
>>> Give me a new contract with bigger wages that pressure is gone :-)
>>
>> I think you've been cheating, you seem to have been on 9 assists all
>> season
>> :-), those 4 ratings earlier in the season aren't helping you
>> (though its not my fault its FM's for giving you a 4 when playing as
>> an AMC, which is apparently out of position for a FC, though it does
>> look like the patch has
>> fixed that problem - played Finlayson (AMRC) down the left due to
>> injuries
>> and he got an 8 or 9.)
>>
>>
>
> me the cheater? maybe you the blind! :-)
> use me upfront and you will see yr striker getting more goals than
> ever!

For the first team you have played 16(6), goals 6, assists 10, av.rating
6.95, for the reserves played 4(3) goals 11, assists 4, mom 4, av. rating
8.29 and you don't complain about the pressure of reserve team football, so
guess where you'll be next season :-)
Edu 16(6) 6 10 0 6.95
Robbins 13(4) 14 7 3 8.00
Nilsen 26(3) 27 8 4 7.52
PivotalG 10(9) 10 5 2 7.32
Minkov 14(2) 20 5 2 7.75

You've played the second most games upfront, but have the second worst
record (counting assists and goals equal)
Though you do have the remaining 7 conference games to prove what you can do
:-)


--
Michael Murray
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 6:29:13 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Em Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:29:12 -0000, Michael Murray
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> Em Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:18:25 -0000, Michael Murray
>> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:
>>
>>> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>>> Em Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:54:34 -0000, Michael Murray
>>>> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> The pressure's getting to Edu :-):
>>>>> http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/eduproblems.jpg
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> it seems by the stats I'm playing out of position, too much
>>>> competition and maybe few games than expected. Otherwise I'm the top
>>>> assistant on the league.
>>>> Give me a new contract with bigger wages that pressure is gone :-)
>>>
>>> I think you've been cheating, you seem to have been on 9 assists all
>>> season
>>> :-), those 4 ratings earlier in the season aren't helping you
>>> (though its not my fault its FM's for giving you a 4 when playing as
>>> an AMC, which is apparently out of position for a FC, though it does
>>> look like the patch has
>>> fixed that problem - played Finlayson (AMRC) down the left due to
>>> injuries
>>> and he got an 8 or 9.)
>>>
>>>
>>
>> me the cheater? maybe you the blind! :-)
>> use me upfront and you will see yr striker getting more goals than
>> ever!
>
> For the first team you have played 16(6), goals 6, assists 10, av.rating
> 6.95, for the reserves played 4(3) goals 11, assists 4, mom 4, av. rating
> 8.29 and you don't complain about the pressure of reserve team football,
> so
> guess where you'll be next season :-)
> Edu 16(6) 6 10 0 6.95
> Robbins 13(4) 14 7 3 8.00
> Nilsen 26(3) 27 8 4 7.52
> PivotalG 10(9) 10 5 2 7.32
> Minkov 14(2) 20 5 2 7.75
>
> You've played the second most games upfront, but have the second worst
> record (counting assists and goals equal)
> Though you do have the remaining 7 conference games to prove what you
> can do
> :-)
>
>

I only see that the assistant manager is better than you :-)
8.29 1,57 goals/avg is awesome!
Neither Minkov got this avg.
If you keep me on first team I would produce same, but on ratation I never
get used with forward partner, that's yr fault!





--
The Brazilian Man
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 8:21:32 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Michael Murray wrote:

> Biggest Win (+100goal of the Season last goal):
> http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/highestscoreandgoal100me....

I wonder if we can find out where this 'Unknown Stadium' is so we can have a pilgrimage. Sounds
like a nice place. Breezy, wet and cold.

> http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/hardlybigclubs.jpg

They are big clubs for Robbins. Bigger than Coventry.

> Not sure where Hull will get that kind of money from?:
> http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/hull5m.jpg

Easy. Pay_nothing_upfront. 24mths installment of 1M with everything else done by appearances
(i.e. caps). It's the AI way.

> Desperate times (Nick and Scholer both playing at the same time :-( ):
> http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/nickandscholer.jpg

Pete was <S>?
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 8:21:33 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
>
>> Biggest Win (+100goal of the Season last goal):
>> http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/highestscoreandgoal100me....
>
> I wonder if we can find out where this 'Unknown Stadium' is so we can
> have a pilgrimage. Sounds like a nice place. Breezy, wet and cold.

Something's gone wrong there, it lists our home ground as Moss Lane in club
information and in the editor, yet not in matches (even before the patch),
though our reserves have there stadium, Stockport's Edgeley Park?

>> http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/hardlybigclubs.jpg
>
> They are big clubs for Robbins. Bigger than Coventry.
>
>> Not sure where Hull will get that kind of money from?:
>> http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/hull5m.jpg
>
> Easy. Pay_nothing_upfront. 24mths installment of 1M with everything
> else done by appearances (i.e. caps). It's the AI way.

Doesn't work for human controlled teams anylonger, they take it all out
straight away from the budget.

>> Desperate times (Nick and Scholer both playing at the same time :-(
>> ): http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/nickandscholer.jpg
>
> Pete was <S>?

He's done that a few times, he's on an average of 7.45 that's like a striker
having an average of 9.5.


--
Michael Murray
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 8:21:34 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Em Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:33:15 -0000, Michael Murray
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

> The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
>> Michael Murray wrote:
>>
>>> Biggest Win (+100goal of the Season last goal):
>>> http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/highestscoreandgoal100me....
>>
>> I wonder if we can find out where this 'Unknown Stadium' is so we can
>> have a pilgrimage. Sounds like a nice place. Breezy, wet and cold.
>
> Something's gone wrong there, it lists our home ground as Moss Lane in
> club
> information and in the editor, yet not in matches (even before the
> patch),
> though our reserves have there stadium, Stockport's Edgeley Park?

yr edited stadium disappeared with the patch, it always happen if you load
another db, editor does not create stadium on savegame, but on db, if you
change yr db the stadium disappear.


--
The Brazilian Man
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 8:21:35 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:33:15 -0000, Michael Murray
> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:
>
>> The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
>>> Michael Murray wrote:
>>>
>>>> Biggest Win (+100goal of the Season last goal):
>>>> http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/highestscoreandgoal100me....
>>>
>>> I wonder if we can find out where this 'Unknown Stadium' is so we
>>> can have a pilgrimage. Sounds like a nice place. Breezy, wet and
>>> cold.
>>
>> Something's gone wrong there, it lists our home ground as Moss Lane
>> in club
>> information and in the editor, yet not in matches (even before the
>> patch),
>> though our reserves have there stadium, Stockport's Edgeley Park?
>
> yr edited stadium disappeared with the patch, it always happen if you
> load another db, editor does not create stadium on savegame, but on
> db, if you change yr db the stadium disappear.

I checked a screenshot of before I applied the patch and the staduim wasn't
showing up in the games, hopefully we'll move to the new staduim still in
2008. But I'm not gonna start again just for a staduim :-) (Just hope
nothing else goes wrong)


--
Michael Murray
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 8:21:36 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Em Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:16:21 -0000, Michael Murray
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> Em Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:33:15 -0000, Michael Murray
>> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:
>>
>>> The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
>>>> Michael Murray wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Biggest Win (+100goal of the Season last goal):
>>>>> http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/highestscoreandgoal100me....
>>>>
>>>> I wonder if we can find out where this 'Unknown Stadium' is so we
>>>> can have a pilgrimage. Sounds like a nice place. Breezy, wet and
>>>> cold.
>>>
>>> Something's gone wrong there, it lists our home ground as Moss Lane
>>> in club
>>> information and in the editor, yet not in matches (even before the
>>> patch),
>>> though our reserves have there stadium, Stockport's Edgeley Park?
>>
>> yr edited stadium disappeared with the patch, it always happen if you
>> load another db, editor does not create stadium on savegame, but on
>> db, if you change yr db the stadium disappear.
>
> I checked a screenshot of before I applied the patch and the staduim
> wasn't
> showing up in the games, hopefully we'll move to the new staduim still in
> 2008. But I'm not gonna start again just for a staduim :-) (Just hope
> nothing else goes wrong)
>

hope the new stadium won't be cancelled by the patch either.
>



--
The Brazilian Man
Anonymous
December 15, 2004 7:54:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Managed to finish the season last night (It was either FM or Quantum
Mechanics :-))
Very succesful season saw us win the double (Conference and FA Trophy), not
that the fans or board cared, no comments at all about our trophies, though
League Two could be troublesome, the board expect instant promotion. It was
a record breaking season in the Conference only 6 points dropped all season
with the title won in Febuary (well technicaly, Morecombe could have beaten
us on Goal difference, though they did need nearly 100 more goals) and only
2 goals conceeded in the second half of the league season:

League won in Feb/March:
http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/title.jpg
http://s03.imagehost.org/0583/champsconfirm.jpg
Final Table:
http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/conffinaltable.jpg
http://s03.imagehost.org/0583/concomined.jpg
http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/pastpos.jpg
Centary Marks:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/100leaguegoals.jpg
http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/100points.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/100GD.jpg
Hopefully the last goal we'll ever score in the conference:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/lastconferencegoal.jpg

Conference Records (didn't break them all :-( ):
http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/conrecords.jpg
Only a couple of records depend on the outcome of this game :-) :
http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/couplerecords.jpg

FA Trophy Final Victory:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/FAtrophyfinal.jpg

Second Defeat, LDV Trophy final to gues who:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/seconddefeat.jpg
largely thanks to the worst own goal I have ever seen, thanks Robbins :-( :
http://www.freewebs.com/michaeltmurrayuk/WorstOwnGoal.p...
Even more bad news as Torguay have been relegated to League Two next year.

First player to leave?:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/lionunhappy.jpg
Edu puts the pressure on the other strikers (the only player I've ever seen
who is unhappy playing):
http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/forEdu.jpg
Are we playing Hockey now?:
http://s03.imagehost.org/0583/frosty.jpg
I think I scored too many goals:
http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/goalsBUG.jpg


International Stats:
The only player at AGCM proud to play for his country:
http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/happyhamish.jpg
Full caps at end of 2004/05 season:
http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/fullcapsendseason.jpg
U21 caps at end of 2004/5 season:
http://s03.imagehost.org/0583/u21capsendseason.jpg
Players called up for U19s (game doesn't seem to count these as caps):
http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/under19s.jpg
Full International's roundups:
http://s03.imagehost.org/0583/internationalroundup1.jpg
http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/internationalroundup2.jpg
http://s03.imagehost.org/0583/internationalroundup3.jpg
http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/internationalroundup4.jpg

Young Player of the month Awards:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/ypotmFEB.jpg
http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/ypotmAPRIL.jpg
http://s03.imagehost.org/0583/ypomall.jpg
Player of the month Awards:
http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/potmAPRIL.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/pomall.jpg
Goal of the Month Awards:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/gotmFEB.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/gotmAPRIL.jpg
Goal of the Season:
http://s03.imagehost.org/0583/gots.jpg

Conference Player Records:
Goalscorers:
http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/leaguegoals.jpg
http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/topgoalscorer.jpg
Shots on Target:
http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/shots.jpg
Team of the Year:
http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/teamofyear.jpg
Man of Match awards:
http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/mom.jpg
Pass Completetion:
http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/pass.jpg
Conference Assists:
http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/assists.jpg
Conference Average Rating:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/avrating.jpg
Conference Dribbles/Game:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/dribbles.jpg
Manager of the Year:
http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/manageryear.jpg

Player Stats:
Games, Goals, Ratings (by position):
http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/playselction.jpg
Stats:
http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/playstats.jpg
Values:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/playvalues.jpg

League Club Records:
Most games without losing:
http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/withoutlosing.jpg
Most games won in row
http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/woninrow.jpg

Supporters Player of the Year:
http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/AGCMpoy.jpg
AGCM Honours (first of many hopefuly):
http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/agcmcomps.jpg
AGCM Landmarks:
http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/agcmlandmarks.jpg
AGCM Recent Records:
http://s03.imagehost.org/0583/AGCMrecords.jpg

Board expections for next season:
http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/AGCMboard.jpg

Premiership Table:
http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/premwinners.jpg
UEFA Cup saw Newcastle beat AEK 1-0 in the final.
Champions League was won by Milan on pens, against Arsenal.
Man Utd won both the FA and League Cups, but Ferguson was sacked(!!) as
they were 7th in the league but with 2 games inhand they finsihed 4th.

Currently Favoured Team:
GK: Pete Heslop/ Rich Mills
RB: Hamish / Lars
CD: Briggs / Weir
CD: Fenris / Keen
LB: Me / Marsh
RM: Arthur / Finlayson
DMC: Mackellar / Blaxwell
CM: Mijkenko / Warwick
LM: Scholer / Nick
SC: Robbins / Minkov
SC: Nilsen / Edu

League wise we were unstoppable after losing the FA Cup game to Torguay,
going from 4-4-2Def - 4-5-1 - 4-2-3-1 ending up with 4-1-3-2 formation,
though currently have problems with the following positons due to not much
backup: Goalkepper and left-winger (with only Scholer, Nick, Warwick
Janetzik and me able to play on the left, Scholer and Nick have awful
fitness and stamina, while Warwick and me are needed elsewhere), though
fortunatly Luke Steele only ever made it to the bench due to injuries to
Rich Mills.
Will try to post player personal and profile pages for next season before
friday.
Another think, the new job centre function does seem to work I've managed to
appoint a few decent coaches to hopefully improve us.

--
Michael Murray (hoping that Imagehost.org doesn't go down)
Anonymous
December 15, 2004 7:54:23 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Em Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:54:22 -0000, Michael Murray
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:


> Edu puts the pressure on the other strikers (the only player I've ever
> seen
> who is unhappy playing):
> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/forEdu.jpg

Famous bug, have you patched?

--
The Brazilian Man
Anonymous
December 15, 2004 7:54:23 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Em Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:54:22 -0000, Michael Murray
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:


> Currently Favoured Team:
> GK: Pete Heslop/ Rich Mills
> RB: Hamish / Lars
> CD: Briggs / Weir
> CD: Fenris / Keen
> LB: Me / Marsh
> RM: Arthur / Finlayson
> DMC: Mackellar / Blaxwell
> CM: Mijkenko / Warwick
> LM: Scholer / Nick
> SC: Robbins / Minkov
> SC: Nilsen / Edu
>

even so i'm happy with manager :-)
>



--
The Brazilian Man
December 15, 2004 8:53:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:54:22 -0000, "Michael Murray"
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Managed to finish the season last night (It was either FM or Quantum
>Mechanics :-))

Wise decision. ;) 

>Goalscorers:
>http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/leaguegoals.jpg
>http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/topgoalscorer.jpg

Ah yeah! :D 

>Shots on Target:
>http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/shots.jpg

So i need a coupla shots to hit the mark... oh well :p 

>Pass Completetion:
>http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/pass.jpg

Hm.. surprisingly high :) 

>Manager of the Year:
>http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/manageryear.jpg

Ofcourse.

>Supporters Player of the Year:
>http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/AGCMpoy.jpg

YAY! :D 

>Board expections for next season:
>http://s04.imagehost.org/1179/AGCMboard.jpg

Pish-posh. We'll show em. ;) 

E
Anonymous
December 16, 2004 4:32:42 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Michael Murray wrote:

> League won in Feb/March:
> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/title.jpg
> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/pastpos.jpg
> Conference Records (didn't break them all :-( ):
> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/conrecords.jpg
> who is unhappy playing):
> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/forEdu.jpg

> The only player at AGCM proud to play for his country:
> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/happyhamish.jpg
> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/ypotmAPRIL.jpg
> Shots on Target:
> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/shots.jpg
> Team of the Year:
> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/teamofyear.jpg
> Man of Match awards:
> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/mom.jpg
> Pass Completetion:
> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/pass.jpg
> Conference Assists:
> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/assists.jpg
> Manager of the Year:
> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/manageryear.jpg
> Supporters Player of the Year:
> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/AGCMpoy.jpg
> AGCM Landmarks:
> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/agcmlandmarks.jpg

None of the above pics showed up at the server.

> I think I scored too many goals:
> http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/goalsBUG.jpg

I see the old CM4 bug is still here. Score or concede over 120 goals and the stats go haywire.
Anonymous
December 16, 2004 4:32:43 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Em Thu, 16 Dec 2004 01:32:42 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
<scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu:

> Michael Murray wrote:
>
>> League won in Feb/March:
>> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/title.jpg
>> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/pastpos.jpg
>> Conference Records (didn't break them all :-( ):
>> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/conrecords.jpg
>> who is unhappy playing):
>> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/forEdu.jpg
>
>> The only player at AGCM proud to play for his country:
>> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/happyhamish.jpg
>> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/ypotmAPRIL.jpg
>> Shots on Target:
>> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/shots.jpg
>> Team of the Year:
>> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/teamofyear.jpg
>> Man of Match awards:
>> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/mom.jpg
>> Pass Completetion:
>> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/pass.jpg
>> Conference Assists:
>> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/assists.jpg
>> Manager of the Year:
>> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/manageryear.jpg
>> Supporters Player of the Year:
>> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/AGCMpoy.jpg
>> AGCM Landmarks:
>> http://s02.imagehost.org/1011/agcmlandmarks.jpg
>
> None of the above pics showed up at the server.
>
>> I think I scored too many goals:
>> http://s05.imagehost.org/0447/goalsBUG.jpg
>
> I see the old CM4 bug is still here. Score or concede over 120 goals and
> the stats go haywire.
>
>
>
>
it's ok here


--
The Brazilian Man
Anonymous
December 17, 2004 4:00:00 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:54:34 -0000, Michael Murray
> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:
>
>
>> The pressure's getting to Edu :-):
>> http://s04.imagehost.org/1149/eduproblems.jpg
>>
>
> it seems by the stats I'm playing out of position,


I've got that problem with you as well.
Anonymous
December 18, 2004 7:35:47 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Richard Mills (Croft FC) wrote:
>> I must be doing something right :-D And Scotland must be more
>> desperate than I thought ;-)
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Hamish
>>
>
>
> Was the entire population of Jockland quarantined with a mysterious
> illness??? lol

Isn't it that bug thats going around, shitatfootballitis? ;-)

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------
!