FS: Boards & Parts

Last response: in Video Games
March 3, 2005 11:18:54 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Hello,
I have the following boards & parts for sale. I am not sure what the
going price is on some of this stuff. Make a reasonable offer and its
yours. If I cant sell them here...Epay! Please email directly Takeman
AT Comcast DOT net

Tested Working:

Marble Madness Daughter board
Atari System 1 main board
Super Pacman
Merit DRT 950 - Dart Machine pcb
Black Tiger

Non Working - complete pcb's as far as I can tell,clean no visible
damage.

Burgertime
Operation Wolf
Empire City 1931 x2
Donkey Kong upright
Golden Tee 98
Super Cobra
Poker machine unknown -lots of parts x2
Lost Tomb

Artwork:
NOS Twin Cobra - 1 side is perfect, the other side they forgot the
black!
Repro Marble Madness CPO - very nice still has premask

Thanks!

More about : boards parts

Anonymous
March 3, 2005 11:42:24 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Super Pac is gone
Anonymous
March 4, 2005 6:15:25 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Hi,

Super Pac has been undervalued for years, they seem to be picking up
steam now.

Mark Capps

takeman@comcast.net wrote:

> Super Pac is gone

Anonymous
March 4, 2005 2:02:24 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

MM CPO is gone

Mark-it does seem to be doing better :)

Troy
!