WTB: 1984 NINTENDO PUNCH OUT ARCADE GAME MONITOR PLEXI and..

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Looking for that big monitor bezel. Don't have to be mint but no major deep
scratches. As long as I can Novus it up to like new again unless you have a
mint one. Let me know.

Control panel overlay? Someone repro'in them or anyone have one NOS? e-mail
me direct! Thanks in advance!

- Jim
Please remove the "NO SPAM" (if it's there)
in my E-mail address when you reply or I
will not get your E-mail. Thanks and sorry
for any inconvenience this may cause you!
More about 1984 nintendo punch arcade game monitor plexi
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    I just parted one out I have to look for the plexi I think it was in
    good shape
    Rob
    Ms Pac Man's Mother-In-Law's cousin's friends aunt Nikki wrote:
    > Looking for that big monitor bezel. Don't have to be mint but no
    major deep
    > scratches. As long as I can Novus it up to like new again unless you
    have a
    > mint one. Let me know.
    >
    > Control panel overlay? Someone repro'in them or anyone have one NOS?
    e-mail
    > me direct! Thanks in advance!
    >
    > - Jim
    > Please remove the "NO SPAM" (if it's there)
    > in my E-mail address when you reply or I
    > will not get your E-mail. Thanks and sorry
    > for any inconvenience this may cause you!

Games Video Monitors Email Video Games