WTB: 1984 NINTENDO PUNCH OUT ARCADE GAME MONITOR PLEXI and..

Last response: in Video Games
a b C Monitor
March 4, 2005 9:37:23 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Looking for that big monitor bezel. Don't have to be mint but no major deep
scratches. As long as I can Novus it up to like new again unless you have a
mint one. Let me know.

Control panel overlay? Someone repro'in them or anyone have one NOS? e-mail
me direct! Thanks in advance!

- Jim
Please remove the "NO SPAM" (if it's there)
in my E-mail address when you reply or I
will not get your E-mail. Thanks and sorry
for any inconvenience this may cause you!
a b C Monitor
March 4, 2005 9:38:07 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I just parted one out I have to look for the plexi I think it was in
good shape
Rob