Boot from external firewire Hard drive

March 22, 2005 5:09:02 PM

I need to know how to boot from the firewire drive. I have Retrospect backup
software. When I look in the boot drives the firewire drive is not there.
Thanks for any Help

More about : boot external firewire hard drive

Anonymous
March 22, 2005 5:30:34 PM

Check the motherboard manual. Nothing to do with any version of Windows but
a function of BIOS.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)