Boot from external firewire Hard drive

I need to know how to boot from the firewire drive. I have Retrospect backup
software. When I look in the boot drives the firewire drive is not there.
Thanks for any Help
1 answer Last reply
More about boot external firewire hard drive

    Check the motherboard manual. Nothing to do with any version of Windows but
    a function of BIOS.
    --
    Cari
    (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

    "Pat" <Pat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I need to know how to boot from the firewire drive. I have Retrospect
    >backup
    > software. When I look in the boot drives the firewire drive is not there.
    > Thanks for any Help

Firewire Boot Windows XP