Boot from Firewire Drive

When I look in the BIO bootable drives, the firewire drive is not there.I
have WinXP Pro and AMD FX 51.
Thanks for Any Help

You should have a option to boot to firewire in your bios(ie;1394)
"NoL" <NoL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I look in the BIO bootable drives, the firewire drive is not there.I
> have WinXP Pro and AMD FX 51.
> Thanks for Any Help

Check the motherboard manual. It's not a function of any version of Windows
but a funciton of the BIOS.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

"NoL" <NoL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I look in the BIO bootable drives, the firewire drive is not there.I
> have WinXP Pro and AMD FX 51.
> Thanks for Any Help

Thanks that is what i will do