FS: Pole Position 1 & 2 boardsets

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Hey,

I have 2 of each Pole Position 1 and 2 boardsets (4 sets total) all with
blue screens.

I will sell all 4 for $175 shipped or best offer.

Thanks,

Brent

P.S. One of the PP2 sets was purchased from Eldorado Games working for $150.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Whoops sorry for the multiple posts.

Brent

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Not usre if these are still available but I might be interested.
Please email me at krausjm@email.uc.edu and maybe we can work something
out. Thanks.