MN-700 Product Fulfillment

Does anyone know how to find the phone number or web site
for Microsoft's Product Fulfillment Center? I am told I
can get a refund for my MN-700's since they are all
broken and incapable of handling heavy loads without
crashing. I did a search on "fulfillment" and tried
google and various other methods of searching and can't
find information anywhere... Thanks.
4 answers Last reply
More about product fulfillment

    The telephone number is listed in your User's Guide. If you don't have it,
    the User's Guide is available in PDF format under Support Options here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/default.mspx
    In memory of a true friend, Windows MVP Alex Nichol

    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
    Associate Expert

    "Brad" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know how to find the phone number or web site
    > for Microsoft's Product Fulfillment Center? I am told I
    > can get a refund for my MN-700's since they are all
    > broken and incapable of handling heavy loads without
    > crashing. I did a search on "fulfillment" and tried
    > google and various other methods of searching and can't
    > find information anywhere... Thanks.

    I tried to go through fulfillment and they dodged me....SUPPOSEDLY there is
    only one guy there named Dwayne that can process the refund and he was
    "never there".

    Just icing on the cake by the greatest dupe ever pulled by Micro$oft.

    You'll get more value out of it by just taking out back and shooting the
    damn thing.

    "Brad" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know how to find the phone number or web site
    > for Microsoft's Product Fulfillment Center? I am told I
    > can get a refund for my MN-700's since they are all
    > broken and incapable of handling heavy loads without
    > crashing. I did a search on "fulfillment" and tried
    > google and various other methods of searching and can't
    > find information anywhere... Thanks.

    Do you still have the number? I'm probably stupid, but I
    looked through the whole user manual and can't find
    anything relating to "product fulfillment"... Thanks.

    Product support numbers are about Page 58 of your User's Guide. If that
    isn't the correct number directly, they can supply you with the proper one.

    > Do you still have the number? I'm probably stupid, but I
    > looked through the whole user manual and can't find
    > anything relating to "product fulfillment"... Thanks.

Routers Hardware Microsoft Networking