FS: New Glass Repro Space Invaders Bezel

Last response: in Video Games
March 5, 2005 12:47:39 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Hi,

I have one of the new Glass Repro Space Invaders bezels made by Rich
Graphics for sale. I want $80 plus shipping insurance.
Will be shipped in a very nice and strong custom made wood crate with
styrofoam padding on the inside.

This is a nice piece, the blue is lighter than the original though.

Can send pics.

Thanks,

Brent
Anonymous
March 5, 2005 3:56:45 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Hi Brent,

Where did you get the repo from? Do they make one for Space Invaders
Deluxe?

Thanks,

Pat de Albuquerque

p.s. How's things in L.V.?

BrentRadio wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have one of the new Glass Repro Space Invaders bezels made by Rich
> Graphics for sale. I want $80 plus shipping insurance.
> Will be shipped in a very nice and strong custom made wood crate with
> styrofoam padding on the inside.
>
> This is a nice piece, the blue is lighter than the original though.
>
> Can send pics.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brent
Anonymous
March 5, 2005 5:20:55 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I got it from Rich from Rich Graphics, no there is only one for SI.

Vegas is good.

Thanks,

Brent

!