Tech: Playchoice 10 gun

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

My PC10 gun doesn't seem to be working. When you pull the trigger, the
system is getting that signal, but the eye doesn't seem to be seeing the
action on the screen. Any ideas?

n9yoc at mchsi dot com
1 answer Last reply
More about tech playchoice
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    Hi,
    Couple of things you can do.
    1: Clean the face of the Monitor and the Front Glass.
    2: Check in the end of the Gun for Gum.
    3: Turn up the Brightness on the Monitor.
    4: If that helps ...ReCap the Monitor.
    5: Check for any out side light that is hitting the Screen.
    Flourescents in the back ground.
    6: Check your wires from the gun to the connector. They do pull out and
    break.

    Good Luck

    RJ

    Rick wrote:
    > My PC10 gun doesn't seem to be working. When you pull the trigger,
    the
    > system is getting that signal, but the eye doesn't seem to be seeing
    the
    > action on the screen. Any ideas?
    >
    > n9yoc at mchsi dot com

Games Video Video Games