That's all I have to say on this matter!

--

I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my girlfriend to
go swimming.

Toby Briggs wrote:
> That's all I have to say on this matter!

You called?

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:24:53 +0000, Toby Briggs
<toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote:

>That's all I have to say on this matter!

I hear ya !

-Nick

"Toby Briggs"
> That's all I have to say on this matter!

My response to that would be: Rabble, rabble, rabble!!!

Regards
Lars

"Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
> That's all I have to say on this matter!
>
> --

Long ago since I read about the wibble wobble discussion :)

Toby Briggs wrote:

> That's all I have to say on this matter!

De Niro: You're quoting me? Are you quoting me?

Toby Briggs <toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote in news:3284cjF3d0gf0U1
@individual.net:

> That's all I have to say on this matter!

Fair point...

--
PG

TRENDING THREADS