Problems with offroad thunder

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

We replaced the monitor in a 25" offroad thunder and since then the
test switch doesn't work, but the two volume switches and the credit
switches work fine. Also when I turn the game on there are 29 credits
on the machine each time. I am assuming something went wrong when the
monitor was changed out, because we did not have this problem before
that. Any ideas on what it could be? and how to solve it?

Please email me at todd@nemesisonline.com

Thanks,
Todd

RJ

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Try receededing all of your connectors you might have one that is not
all the way on. Or you bent one when removing the monitor and caused a
cold solder joint.

Was the Monitor Chassie originaly grounded? Adding or removing a ground
might cause you some additional grief.

Sounds like a connector got bumped. A Monitor is a seperate part of the
overall game.

Good Luck

RJ