dvd burning problems

when i am copying a dvd with data from my hard drive it copies fine but when
i am trying to copy the disc again it isnt copying its as if it isnt reading
it right when copying it is getting to 6% then stopping and
i am getting an error message("seek,synch,ATIP or mechanical positioning
error."[03/02/00])when using roxio easy media creator and other software

Try a different brand of DVD media. Stay away from the cheapies.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)