Beep error

I finally got everything back into my PC after taking everything out to make
my computer dust free. The only problem is that i get a beep error right
after the RAM count. Its a continuous beep. What does this indicate and what
should i do to fix the problem? Thanks:)
1 answer Last reply
More about beep error

    Your motherboard manual will have a diagnostic section that explains the
    'beep codes'.

    If you don't have one, then reexamine everything!

    You will need to check every plug, cable, card, socket and jumper pin.

    Make sure everything is properly attached, in the correct position.

    "Tall_Guy" wrote:

    > I finally got everything back into my PC after taking everything out to make
    > my computer dust free. The only problem is that i get a beep error right
    > after the RAM count. Its a continuous beep. What does this indicate and what
    > should i do to fix the problem? Thanks:)

Support Microsoft Windows XP