2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
small as possible but I don't want to compromise performance
3. What screen resolution do you want?
does not matter
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
not an issue
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Neverwinter nights 2/KotOR at a rate where it wont lag
Similar games from early 2000's
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
web browsing, document writing, video playback (avi. etc)
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
100GB+ for programs/games anything else will be stored on USB
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
doesn't matter as long as they deliver to the UK
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
at least 1 year
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
not an issue
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I generally prefer Samsung electrical products (although I've never used their computers), but if it does the job I don't mind
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I'm trying to ge the maximum gaming experience out of a portable netbook just so I have something else to do
to kill time/ have a rest from work while I'm out. I'm not looking to play anything modern as I have a proper gaming PC for that
Was looking at a Samsung NF110 with the 2gb memory upgrade but im not sure it'll work
and apparently there is quite a good community of people that OC the geforce 335M to great effect. just have a google of it and see. it has more shaders than any other in that product line so OC helps it out a lot.