re install windows xp home without original disk

I want to re install windows xp home and factory settings but i dont have the
original disk where can i get a new one from? Am i able to download it off
the net?
Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about install windows home original disk

    you should have gotten that cd when you bought your system or bought windows
    xp home
    no you can not download it from the interent.

    microsoft wouldn't like that.

    Helen wrote:
    > I want to re install windows xp home and factory settings but i dont have the
    > original disk where can i get a new one from? Am i able to download it off
    > the net?
    > Thanks

    If it was a retail license and you have proof of purchase:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;326246

    If it was an OEM license, you should contact the computer's
    manufacturer.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    both at once. - RAH

Support Windows XP Microsoft Factory Restore