re install windows xp home without original disk

Helen

I want to re install windows xp home and factory settings but i dont have the
original disk where can i get a new one from? Am i able to download it off
the net?
Thanks

you should have gotten that cd when you bought your system or bought windows
xp home
no you can not download it from the interent.

microsoft wouldn't like that.

Helen wrote:
> I want to re install windows xp home and factory settings but i dont have the
> original disk where can i get a new one from? Am i able to download it off
> the net?
> Thanks

If it was a retail license and you have proof of purchase:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;326246

If it was an OEM license, you should contact the computer's
manufacturer.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you: