Mind Compression

Just started a game in Bulgaria - Vihren - and it requires for an u18
player to be in the main squad for matches.

I assumed u18 is 18 and under - but no! So I can't move on any further
in this game.

Mind Compression seems to now require Micro$oft Framework - how does one
get it? Bit confused now!

Cheers

Tobes

--

I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my girlfriend to
go swimming.

Toby Briggs wrote:
> Just started a game in Bulgaria - Vihren - and it requires for an u18
> player to be in the main squad for matches.
>
> I assumed u18 is 18 and under - but no! So I can't move on any further
> in this game.
>
> Mind Compression seems to now require Micro$oft Framework - how does one
> get it? Bit confused now!
>
> Cheers
>
> Tobes

OK - no need - it is 18 and under - lol - had selected him as the 8th sub!

--

"Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Toby Briggs wrote:
>> Just started a game in Bulgaria - Vihren - and it requires for an u18
>> player to be in the main squad for matches.
>>
>> I assumed u18 is 18 and under - but no! So I can't move on any further in
>> this game.
>>
>> Mind Compression seems to now require Micro$oft Framework - how does one
>> get it? Bit confused now!
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Tobes
>>

> OK - no need - it is 18 and under - lol - had selected him as the 8th sub!
>

> --
>

> I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my girlfriend to
> go swimming.

D'oh heh heh, well as far as I remember, .NET Frameworks is available as a
Winblows Update, or try installing Media Player 10, think that required it
too and is part of the install process :)

The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
> Toby Briggs wrote:
>

>>Mind Compression seems to now require Micro$oft Framework - how does one
>>get it? Bit confused now!
>

> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=262D25E3-F589-4842-8157-034D1E7CF3A3&displaylang=en
>
> or
> http://tinyurl.com/6nkqy

Cheers Wielder.

Don't need it now - as have managed to get my 18 year olds into my squad
now!!!

Lost first game in the league 3-0 :-(

Beat Brighton 5-2 in a pre-season friendly, so thought that things were
going to be fun!!!

Will report back!