Fuse Clip for WG19k4906?

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Getting ready to troubleshoot the monitor from Tron, and saw someone mention
that you can put a fuse clip on the chassis to replace the hardwired 4amp
fuse (allowing you to replcae the 4amp fuse if needed).

Where can I get a clip that is setup to solder to a pcb in that way?

Thanks.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I've seen them at Radio Shack.
jim