Nothing works when i install McAffe

When i download the McAffe privacy, security, firewall and spyware
software i find that if i try to use hotmail or MSN messenger and
basically the whole internet it won’t work whereas when i take it off
it all works. Even when i try disabling them nothing works and ive
allowed msn and hotmail to be trusted sites so they arent blocked but
everything I try nothing seems to work so i have to end up taking it
off.

How do i fix this to all you computer geniuses out there.

Thanks

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-works-install-McAffe-ftopict348067.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1094405

bar

Setup the applications properly. Read all the onscreen menus thoroughly and
choose the correct options for your system / internet configuration.

Failing that buy a product that has a complete and thorough user guide that
you can read first before throwing software at the PC.

"ali84" wrote:

> When i download the McAffe privacy, security, firewall and spyware
> software i find that if i try to use hotmail or MSN messenger and
> basically the whole internet it won’t work whereas when i take it off
> it all works. Even when i try disabling them nothing works and ive
> allowed msn and hotmail to be trusted sites so they arent blocked but
> everything I try nothing seems to work so i have to end up taking it
> off.
>
> How do i fix this to all you computer geniuses out there.
>
> Thanks

> Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-works-install-McAffe-ftopict348067.html
> Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1094405

kelly