WTB: Nintendo PC10 gun harness

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Hello all.

I recently picked up a gun for my playchoice game only to find out that it
needed a harness that goes between the 2nd player harness and the gun. I
don't fell like hacking up the existing harness unless I can't find what I
need.

If anyone has the harness, please drop me a note with your price and
shipping to 45807. Thanks in advance.

Tony Etzler

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

there is a connection on the harness from the factory. pull open the
coin door and look at the harness and you will see the connector.