I'm looking for some type of program(s)/literature that can help me to back
up important parts of my system. It has been suggested that one way I could
cover off this concern is to have a second 'mirror' HD.

I'm intimidated by Windows explorer and would prefer to deal with file
movement through 'higher' processes (read that as dumber user).

Any help would be appreciated.

The WD Dual-option external USB hard drive provides automatic or
on-demand backup for a PC. Choose how and when to back up your data,
automatically or on-the-spot. Includes Dantz Retrospect® Express backup software.
http://www.westerndigital.com/en/products/Products.asp?DriveID=109

WD Essential 80GB Dual-option USB 2.0 External Hard Drive
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=22-144-381&depa=0

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Fifty Hertz" wrote:

| I'm looking for some type of program(s)/literature that can help me to back
| up important parts of my system. It has been suggested that one way I could
| cover off this concern is to have a second 'mirror' HD.
|
| I'm intimidated by Windows explorer and would prefer to deal with file
| movement through 'higher' processes (read that as dumber user).
|
| Any help would be appreciated.

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote

> The WD Dual-option external USB hard drive provides automatic or
> on-demand backup for a PC.

Thanks Carey. This looks like an opportunity to use my Firewire port.