Joaquin to Chelsea?
Morientes to Pool?
Joe Cole to Spurs?

--
The Brazilian Man

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:24:22 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>Joaquin to Chelsea?
>Morientes to Pool?
>Joe Cole to Spurs?

I've heard that Morientes wants to move to Monaco.

-Nick

Em Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:34:49 +0200, Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr>
escreveu:

> On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:24:22 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>
>> Joaquin to Chelsea?
>> Morientes to Pool?
>> Joe Cole to Spurs?
>
> I've heard that Morientes wants to move to Monaco.
>
> -Nick

he does, but Pool openned the wish to bid, Monaco I haven't heard.

--
The Brazilian Man

Morintes to pool, either that or Nick Anelka, but the transfers will be in
January and not in the summer.

Darren

Em Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:25:16 -0000, Darren Keen <darren@wyerangers.co.uk>
escreveu:

> Morintes to pool, either that or Nick Anelka, but the transfers will be
> in
> January and not in the summer.

January is my summer :-D

--
The Brazilian Man

escreveu:

> Morintes to pool, either that or Nick Anelka, but the transfers will be
> in
> January and not in the summer.

January is my summer :-D

--
The Brazilian Man

That's it Edu, rub it in, just because you have 30 degrees, glorious
sunshine and lovely sandy beaches, compared to our 2 degrees, dull damp
rainy weather and pebble beaches lol :eek:P

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

> That's it Edu, rub it in, just because you have 30 degrees, glorious
> sunshine and lovely sandy beaches, compared to our 2 degrees, dull damp
> rainy weather and pebble beaches lol :eek:P

That sums up British summers perfectly, doesnt it? :) :(

Dan

http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/folha/interacao/images/wpp_biquini_1024.jpg

--
The Brazilian Man

Richard Mills (Croft FC) wrote:
> "The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> Em Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:25:16 -0000, Darren Keen <darren@wyerangers.co.uk>
> escreveu:
>

>>Morintes to pool, either that or Nick Anelka, but the transfers will be
>>in
>>January and not in the summer.
>>

> January is my summer :-D

Strange - I didn't get any of Richard's post (even though he appears in
my thread! - only saw it when Dan replied!

All it had was the above!

--

I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my girlfriend to
go swimming.

Toby Briggs wrote:

> > January is my summer :-D

> Strange - I didn't get any of Richard's post (even though he appears in
> my thread! - only saw it when Dan replied!
>
> All it had was the above!

You did, but it was at the end of the post after Edu's sig. After you
pressed reply your newsreader automatically deleted the sig so
Richard's post was gone too.

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Rammstein - Amerika

Miljenko wrote:
> Toby Briggs wrote:
>

>>>January is my summer :-D
>

>>Strange - I didn't get any of Richard's post (even though he appears in
>>my thread! - only saw it when Dan replied!
>>
>>All it had was the above!
>

> You did, but it was at the end of the post after Edu's sig. After you
> pressed reply your newsreader automatically deleted the sig so
> Richard's post was gone too.

Ah ha! I didn't even notice what he posted originally - but now I can
see it!

Cheers

--

I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my girlfriend to
go swimming.

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:21:18 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>Em Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:07:16 GMT, Dan <dan@home.net> escreveu:
>
>>> That's it Edu, rub it in, just because you have 30 degrees, glorious
>>> sunshine and lovely sandy beaches, compared to our 2 degrees, dull damp
>>> rainy weather and pebble beaches lol :eek:P
>>>

>> That sums up British summers perfectly, doesnt it? :) :(
>>
>> Dan
>>

>http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/folha/interacao/images/wpp_biquini_1024.jpg

Well, this picture doesn't focus on brazilian womens best feature :)

-Nick

Em Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:53:29 +0200, Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr>
escreveu:

> On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:21:18 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>>> That sums up British summers perfectly, doesnt it? :) :(
>>>
>>> Dan
>>>

>> http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/folha/interacao/images/wpp_biquini_1024.jpg
>
> Well, this picture doesn't focus on brazilian womens best feature :)
>
> -Nick

http://brasil.indymedia.org/images/2002/05/226375.jpg

that is what you want?

--
The Brazilian Man

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:53:29 +0200, Nick the Greek
<nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:21:18 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
><eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>>> That sums up British summers perfectly, doesnt it? :) :(
>>>
>>> Dan
>>>

>>http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/folha/interacao/images/wpp_biquini_1024.jpg
>
>Well, this picture doesn't focus on brazilian womens best feature :)
>
>-Nick

...and therefore I demand a picture to fix this !

-Nick

http://www.heebphoto.com/gallery/rio/image/ipanemabeach.jpg

--
The Brazilian Man

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:32:18 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>http://brasil.indymedia.org/images/2002/05/226375.jpg
>
>that is what you want?

YEEEEEES !

-Nick

The Brazilian Man wrote:

> Em Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:25:16 -0000, Darren Keen
> <darren@wyerangers.co.uk> escreveu:
>
>> Morintes to pool, either that or Nick Anelka, but the transfers will
>> be in
>> January and not in the summer.
>>
> January is my summer :-D

Your continent is out of whack....