FA: X-Men Vs. Street Fighter in London, Ontario

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

All,
Please check out:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6160996830&rd=1

Let me know if you have any questions.

Corey
2 answers Last reply
More about street fighter london ontario
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Ends Monday, March 14 @ 10:21 pm EST.

    Corey C. wrote:
    > All,
    > Please check out:

    http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6160996830&rd=1

    > Let me know if you have any questions.
    >
    > Corey
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    7 hours to go.

    **Please pardon the shameless promotion**

    Corey C. wrote:
    > Ends Monday, March 14 @ 10:21 pm EST.
    >

    > Corey C. wrote:
    > > All,