drwtsn32.exe error

I can not open my computer or my control panel every time I try a
drwtsn32.exe appears. Please help me access my computer and my control
panel.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Device-Driver-drwtsn32.exe-error-ftopict348143.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1094709

Ras

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2003

Try going to Start | Run | and type "sfc.exe /scannow" (without the quotes)
.. This should run system file checker and will replace corrupt files. It
will probably ask that you insert your XP CD.