Need Help With DRM

I recently installed Rhapsody Radio. It works fine except that when I
launch the program I get an error message telling me that the DRM files are
corrupt. Clicking on the "more info" link send me to Microsoft Article
810422. The I can not restore or back up the licenses. I've tried
following the instructions but it does not appear that I have a DRM folder.
A "find files" shows some DRM files and a folder, but none of the files such
as the "DRMv2.sst" is present...only a set-up file.

Also I tried visiting the website to restore the licenses...the button that
you are supposed to click is not active.

Is there nay way to fix this? I do not mind losing the music I have but I'd
really like the system to function correctly. Can I do a fresh install of
the original licenses? When searching I did see what looked to be some
back-up files but I'm not sure.

--
Lamar Family
DKLamar@comcast.net

bar

Whilst you may have some responses that could assist: you have posted your
question on a Windows Xp Help and Support forum.

This is not sponsored or supported in any way by Rhapsody Radio.

You may get better results posting on their forum, should one exist or by
calling their help desk, again should one exist.

The first 4 pages of my google search results, didn't prove beneficial!