Mike

Splendid

For some reason, I've never seen that screen that shows all the accounts.
Just a window asking for a password, which is nothing. Now I accidentally
changed my current acount to limited instead of administrative. I have
created another dministrative acount but can't access it because the only
choice is "log off" and not "switch user"! ?????????

Mike,

Login as built-in Administrator and then turn On Welcome screen and Fast
User Switching. Follow these steps:

Click Change the way users log on or off
Check "Use the Welcome Screen" box
Check "Use Fast User Switching" box
Click Apply Options button

--