Power problems with my laptop

a b D Laptop
March 23, 2005 12:41:01 AM

I am running windows xp and my toshiba laptop discharges its battery even
when its on ac power. Sometimes it just shuts down all on its own, again
when its on ac power? Any ideas???

More about : power problems laptop

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
March 23, 2005 4:48:50 AM

Call a Toshiba Service Center..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"geoprods" <geoprods@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am running windows xp and my toshiba laptop discharges its battery even
> when its on ac power. Sometimes it just shuts down all on its own, again
> when its on ac power? Any ideas???
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
March 23, 2005 11:59:25 AM

geoprods wrote:
> I am running windows xp and my toshiba laptop discharges its battery even
> when its on ac power. Sometimes it just shuts down all on its own, again
> when its on ac power? Any ideas???

Contact Toshiba for assistance replacing defective hardware.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm